Subdrop

smutty!!

They grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to them. Ravenously tugging down my pants and ripping my shirt in half, leaving me in just my boxers. Leaning over me, claiming my mouth in a sloppy, desperate kiss.

Kissing down my neck leaving marks in a trail down my body, as they tugged their pants and underwear down struggling to release their throbbing cock from its restraint. Finally freeing it they gripped it with a large hand, giving it a few pumps. Playing with the band of my boxers simultaneously. Tugging my boxers down, they ran their index and middle finger up my slit, spreading my folds apart. Guiding their cock up to my clit, resting the tip on top.

Gripping my hips and leaning up for another needy kiss, stuffing their tongue in my mouth, quickly finding mine. Desperately moaning around their tongue I reached down to grab their throbbing erection. Sliding it down to reach my hole, the tip popped in as they gave a small thrust. Slowly inching more and more into me, still moaning around his tongue, tears welling up in my eyes at the stretch. They finally bottomed out, tip resting against my cervix. Pulling away from me, they grabbed one ankle in each hand, pushing my thighs up to my chest as they pulled out until just the tip was left in. Giving one strong thrust slamming against my cervix, I moaned out loudly.

Falling into a rhythm, thrusting in and out at an inhuman pace, all while I continued screaming out, tears streaming down my face from how overwhelming the pleasure was. Reaching out to grab something, our hands met. Gripping them harder as I clenched around their cock, cumming all over it, leaving a white ring around as they continued to thrust. Their hips began to stutter, slamming into me a final time. Cum spurting deep inside me, painting my walls.

Slowly pulling out as they kissed me a final time, their dick dripping in our combined cum. Flattening out my legs, on the brink of falling asleep, I shut my eyes and just laid there. not realizing they had walked away. I opened my eyes to find them missing, tears welling up in my eyes thinking 'They left me here alone' I sat up and tried to stand up. At that moment they walked back into the room, with pajama pants on and a washcloth in their hand. "Woah woah, why are you crying love? Hm?"

"Thought y' left me," I mumbled. Looking down at my still naked body, covered in sweat and hickies. "Oh, my sweet puppy, I wouldn't do that. You know that don't you?" they whispered in my ear as they cleaned me with the washcloth softly.

Tears running down my face, falling into sub-space, hiccuping and letting out soft sobs, I reached out to them wanting to be picked up. They reached under my arms, placing me on their hip, my chin resting against their shoulder. They walked over to my closet to pick a shirt for me. Finding one they deemed suitable they walked over to my dresser, grabbing a pair of boxers and my favorite stitch pajama pants.

Walking back over to the bed they laid me down and began to dress me. Tugging a pair of grey boxers up my legs and pulling my pants over them. Pulling my shirt on me and lifting me back onto their hip, they laid on the bed, me in their arms snuggled close against their chest. We fell asleep together shortly after watching some silly cat videos on their phone.