Punished.

"Fuck- please" I sat on my knees at his feet as I begged him. I stared up at him; my eyes were glazed, blazed out of my mind.

"Oh dear, my sweet sweet puppy. Do you need something? Hm?" he asked me in a condescending tone.

"Please need you so so badly," I whimpered out, adjusting myself so I was seated atop his boot, I wrapped my arms around his thigh attempting to stabilize myself as I ground down. Grinding my clit down against his boot; my boxers digging into me and rubbing me just right. He looked down at me, tsking softly as I humped his boot.

"Such a desperate little mutt huh? So needy for me yeah?" he degraded me, tipping his foot up so it dug into my crotch more. I nodded quickly, rubbing my face against his pants. I had practically jumped on him as soon as he returned from work. Near sobbing as I desperately humped and whined. "Are you gonna be a good boy for me, or are you going to be a brat?" he questioned me as I stared up at him.

"I'm gonna be good I promise! 'M gonna be so so good f'r you!" I slurred my words as I got more and more wet and needy, slick coating my boxers, the small bit of pleasure amplifying everything around me.

"Oh I know you will, you'll be my good boy or you won't get to cum," he replied, stroking my cheek softly. I whimpered at him in response, pressing my face against his bulge and tugging at his waistband. He unfastened his belt, pulling it from the loops of his pants. Near instantly, my fingers had snapped to the button, undoing it and tugging his pants down. I nearly ripped his boxers as I pulled them off, quickly shoving my face against his pelvis, nuzzling his hard cock. I grabbed his thighs; continuing to grind myself down on his boot, and took him into my mouth, swallowing his length. He let out a soft groan, placing one of his hands on the back of my head. I bobbed up and down, keeping eye contact with him as I swirled my tongue and humped his boot continuously. Drool dripped from my mouth, globs of spit falling on the floor and creating a puddle. I swallowed around his length, still looking up at him as my eyes began to water; tears falling down my face. He added his other hand to the back of my head, pushing it down and thrusting into my mouth. "Fuck- god you're such a good boy, doing so good for me," I offered a weak smile as he threw his head back. He continued to fuck my face, cumming down my throat. He kept his cock in my mouth, forcing me to swallow.

I pulled my mouth off him, whimpering softly. "Please-" I whined. "Need you to fuck me so badly, please sir" I whimpered out, my face and eyes red. He gave me the hand signal to get up, silently ordering me to follow him as he walked towards the bedroom, discarding his shirt on the way. He shut the door behind him as I lay on the bed, waiting for him in just my boxers and a t-shirt. He walked towards me, slowly pulling my t-shirt up and off of me, tugging my boxers down seconds later. I whined as he looked down at me, dropping to his knees and tugging me closer to the edge of the bed. Locking his lips around my clit, he began to lick and suck at my cunt. Lapping and slurping, I tugged on his hair, squeezing my thighs around his head. Whimpering, panting, and moaning as I arched my back, squirming softly, he kept a tight hold on my hips leaving fingertip-shaped bruises. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck- fuck 'm gonna cum- please, please let me cum," I whined out as I ground my clit on his tongue.

Unwrapping himself from my grip, he pulled off of me. He asked in a condescending tone while rubbing my clit softly, "Awh, such a sweet little puppy for me. You wanna cum? Hm?" with a quick, repeated nod from me he whispered in my ear "Then cum for me, pretty boy," with that, he moved back, continuing his assault on my cunt. I started to huff, whining and whimpering more as I came into his mouth. He locked eyes with me as he swallowed everything. Moving up again, he kissed me deeply, forcing me to taste myself. I whined softly, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him closer. "Did such a good job for me yeah?" he whispered to me. He adjusted himself, sliding his cock up and down my slit.

"Please- fuck please just put it in," I whimpered out desperately. He pushed into my cunt, filling me with his cock. I moaned and arched my back as the tip of his dick hit right against my g-spot, sending shocks of pleasure through my body. He thrusted in and out, falling into a rhythm. Fucking me so wonderfully, arching my back and nearly screaming. Tears fell down my cheeks, turning my face bright red, panting and moaning as he slammed his hips against me. My slick dripping down my legs and coating his lower half in it as well. My walls clamped around him as I came. Leaving a white ring around the base of his cock as he continued to thrust.

"Oh, puppy... I don't think I told you that you could cum, now did I? Hm?" he muttered, pulling out of me and sitting on the bed. Quickly he pulled me across his lap, laying me face down. "Hmmm... I'm thinking, let's say fifteen? Perhaps twenty?" he told me as he delivered the first smack on my ass. My body jolted, and my ass bounced as I let out a sob. He spanked me again-another sob.

"Please- no more I can't take it," I sobbed out as he spanked me four more times in a row. I sobbed harder, moving my hands to cover my butt, trying to stop him from smacking me again.

"Move your hands, or it will get worse, brat," he told me through gritted teeth as he grabbed my wrists, moving them to in front of me, holding my wrists in one hand. He rained down another five spanks, bringing the total up to eleven. "C'mon, you can do it. Just four more," he whispered soothingly after he gave me the final four. Sobbing harder I moved my hands to cover myself again, rubbing my face into the sheets. He dropped me down to my knees, staying seated on the bed. He grabbed my head, pulling me closer to him. He pressed his thumb to my bottom lip as it quivered softly, forcing my mouth open. He pulled my face closer to his crotch sliding his cock in slightly, having me suck on the tip as he ran his fingers through my hair. I sucked softly, bringing him closer to the edge as he tugged softly. He came in my mouth moments later, keeping his cck in my mouth, forcing me to swallow. I swallowed his load, staring up at him as tears continued to fall down my face. He pulled out of my mouth, wiping my tears with his thumbs. "Such a good boy for me. You did such a good job, you know that sweet boy?" I nodded softly in response. He picked me up, grabbed me under my arms, and carried me to the bathroom. He set me down on the toilet, moving over to the tub to start the water. He walked back over to me, picking me up again and rubbing my butt softly as I whined softly and shoved my face against his shoulder. He set me down in the tub and began to wash me, making sure to be gentle. He grabbed me again, wrapping me in a soft fuzzy towel to dry me off, he then layed me on the bed face down. He rubbed some cream on my sore ass, in an attempt to help with the inevitable bruises and red, hot pain from being smacked. He dressed the two of us, putting me in my favorite soft pajama pants. Together we cuddled up in bed and fell asleep, my head resting on his chest.