The date

smut + a little dubcon

"That was a wonderful dinner, doll," he told me. "Well thank you," I giggled while blushing. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I spent almost two hours on it,"

"Well it was absolutely terrific," he expressed as he sipped his water. I moved closer and whispered in his ear,

"Would you like to take this to my bedroom?" he nodded and grabbed my hand, silently instructing me to lead us to my bedroom.

By the time we reached my bed, I could see the lust darkening his brown eyes. He lightly nudged me making me land on the bed, completely pliant for him. He began to strip me, starting with my top, then my pants, then my boxers. I could tell just how badly he wanted me.

He knelt down to stare at my pretty cunt, looking up at me, his eyes begging to taste me. I reached my hands down, intertwining them in his curly dirty blonde locks, guiding him closer to me. My whole body jolted as he gave me his first lick. He gripped my thighs, pulling my body closer as he began to completely devour me, my legs trembling along with my entire body, shaking, with jolts of pleasure every time he ran a flat tongue over my clit.

Needing something, anything to grip onto I grabbed him by his hair again, tugging lightly trying to cope with the overwhelming pleasure that made me feel just so good. I reached the brink of my orgasm, he could tell by the way my thighs tensed and my grip and tugs got rougher. As soon as he realized, he pulled away.

"No! No, please I was so so close" I sobbed out to him. "Hush, you'll get it soon" he mumbled to me "So pretty, so so pretty, all f'r me yeah?" he crawled over me, grabbing my chin and kissing me roughly. I could taste myself on his lips.

He quickly clambered off of me, swiftly pulling his belt out of his tight jeans and pulling his t-shirt off. Tugging his pants down, he beckoned me over. Two fingers in a curling motion, calling me over to him. As a good puppy, I quickly moved to sit on my knees before him. Looking up at him with puppy dog eyes, he stared back at me. I could see the lust and adoration mixing in his eyes. He ran his thumb under his waistband and waited. I reached up to tug down his boxers, his thick throbbing cock being freed from its restraint.

He gripped my chin and guided my head so his tip rested just a few inches from my lips. Running his thumb across my bottom lip, swollen and puffy from being kissed, he pushed the digit between my lips, forcing me to suck on his thumb. Wrapping my small, cold hands around his wrist, I suckled on his thumb as I looked up at him. He smiled down at me, hunger evident in his expression.

He pulled his thumb out of my mouth, grabbing my hands and guiding them to his dick. Understanding what he wanted, I wrapped my hands around his base, rubbing up and down slowly, swiping at the precum leaking from his tip. I looked up at him again, his teeth sunk into his bottom lip, eyes trained on my hands. As he met my eyes he threw his head back, letting out a soft grunt as I continued. Spreading his precum over his length I pumped and pumped until he was right on the edge. Him letting out soft grunts and groans, attempting to smother them by biting his lip harder and harder. I leaned my head forward, licking his tip softly as he came all over my chest, spurting hot strings of sticky cum.

He breathed heavily "Fuck, how'd you get so damn good at that?" I smiled up at him, a mischievous glint in my eyes. I quickly stood up, grabbing his hand and tugging him back towards the bed. I sat on the bed and gave him a final tug, so he landed on top of me.

As he hovered over top of me, we both smiled at each other. He climbed off of me and stood at the foot of the bed. "Are y'gonna be a good pup f'r me? Hm? Gonna be a good boy n listen to me?" he slurred. "God, fuck yes gonna be such a good puppy for you" I quickly muttered back. He moved closer to me, grabbing my thighs and tugging me closer to the edge of the bed, gripping his cock he rubbed his tip over the lips of my pussy. "Plea-se just put it in already please please" I begged him.

"You know what I want. C'mon, say it puppy. You know how you ask, be a good boy yeah?" he condescended. Still grinding his tip against my folds, but not pushing in yet.

"Please Daddy, please! I need it so badly, please just let me have- "I was cut off by a moan from him shoving his thick cock into my tight cunt. Thrusting in and out, the lewd squelching of my pussy, and the sounds of my moans along with his grunts filling the room. reaching his hand down, he began to rub my clit in small tight circles. I could feel the knot in my belly getting tighter and tighter as he fastened his pace, chasing his release.

"Please! 'M gonna cum! Gonna cum so hard for you please let me cum!" I pleaded with him to let me cum, needing to release so badly. "Go on, cum for me stupid mutt. C'mon, make a mess all over my cock!" he grunted as he continued to rub my clit and thrust in and out. That was what tipped me over the edge, cumming all over his cock, forming a ring around the base of his cock as he continued thrusting. "Gonna cum in you, gonna fill you up so good. Gonna fill ya up with my cum, make your cute lil' tummy all bloated with cum, hm pup? Yeah? Y'want me to cum inside you?" he mumbled and let out a loud groan

"Yes! Yes, please! Please fill me up so good! Fill me, Daddy! Fill me up!" I screamed out as he came inside me, pausing his thrusts, cramming himself as deep inside me as he could. Spurting his hot cum deep in my cunt, filling me up. "Such a good puppy yeah? Take me so well?" he murmured as he breathed heavily.

Falling on top of me, I reached my shaky hands up and ran them through his hair as best as I could. He slowly pulled out watching his cum leak out of me as I clenched around nothing. He walked into the connected bathroom, turning on the tap to the bath making sure it was at a comfortable temperature. As the tub filled up he walked back into the room, looking around for his boxers, he tugged them back on after finding them.

He walked back over to me, looking down at me. I stared back at him with hooded lids and reached out to him. He picked me up, carried me to the bathroom, and set me down in the bath. I hissed for a moment but settled quickly. he walked out of the room for a bit, and let me soak. When he came back he grabbed a washcloth and poured some of my body wash on it, scrubbing the sweat and cum from my skin, making sure to be gentle when he got to my cunt.

He drained the tub and wrapped me in a towel, setting me on the counter. He rummaged around my cabinets looking for an extra toothbrush, finding one he pulled it out of the packaging and set it on the counter. Grabbing my toothbrush, wetting it, and squeezing some toothpaste onto it. "Open up" he grumbled at me. Upon the command, I opened my mouth and waited as he brushed my teeth for me. He gripped my chin held it over the basin, and told me "Spit" and I did as instructed. He quickly brushed his teeth and laid me back on the bed, digging through my drawers to find a pair of boxers, pants, and a T-shirt. Slowly tugging the boxers up my legs, followed by my pajama pants. "Arms up," he commanded. I put my arms up and he slipped a shirt over my head and laid down next to me. Pulling me closer to his body he shut his eyes and we drifted off to sleep together, my head on his bare chest, and his arm around my waist.