Chapter 35

The next night, somewhere in a dark corner of the street.

Three figures stood there discussing something.

Then separate the two parties and go to two different places.

"It's just ahead." Yan Yuyun and Qing came to the intersection of a hospital's underground parking lot. "There is a small door inside. Let's go in from there."

Qing had no objection and went directly with Yan Yuyun.

This hospital is the Chen family's hospital and has existed for more than decades. In fact, not long before the end of the world, it was revealed that there was something wrong with this hospital, and it was heard that living people were being used for experiments.

At the beginning, there was insufficient evidence and the Chen family was obstructing the investigation, so the investigation was very difficult. Some people were even missing, but there was no evidence to prove that the Chen family was responsible.

Finally, after a long period of evidence collection, there was finally evidence to prove the guilt of this hospital. However, because the apocalypse has come, no one paid attention to this matter. Since Chen Tsai is also a powerful family after the apocalypse, no one can punish him. them.

However, this kind of inhumane experiment on human beings is still outraged by both humans and gods. If people don't know about it, they have to do nothing about it. Someone will always stand up to punish this kind of behavior.

Yan Yuyun has known about this kind of thing since before the end of the world. He was also one of the people who collected the charges against the Chen family and was the armed police officer in charge of this case. Even if the end of the world comes, he will not let go of the Chen family!

Tsk, I hate this kind of secret behavior the most. Since Yan Yuyun knew about it, how could he not do it?

And the most important point is, does the Chen family think they can stand on his head? snort!

There is a small door on the lowest floor of the underground parking lot. This is the passage for those people to enter and exit secretly. However, the experimental subjects we want to use enter through the main entrance. They are well packaged and have many bodyguards. Anyone who comes near will be shot immediately no matter what the excuse is. The apocalypse has actually become a good barrier for them.

"That's the small door." Yan Yuyun and Qing hid behind a big pillar. Yan Yuyun looked at Qing, who was in a calm mood, and raised his lips, "Are you going in through the door? Or through the ventilation passage? Go in?"

Qing glanced at Yan Yuyun and walked straight over, "Let's go through the door."

Yan Yuyun chuckled lightly and followed, "You're going in like this? No disguise?"

"do you need?"

"Haha, no need. Sure enough, I like you very much. Gee, my shadow is everywhere."

"I do not like you."

"You will like it. Who said we all have the same taste in doing things? It's a pity that your taste in choosing lovers is too bad." Yan Yuyun put his arm on Qing's shoulder and was thrown off.

"That's the kind of person, tsk tsk, why pick him? Why don't you pick me? We are quite similar."

Qing was too lazy to pay attention to him.

Ling flew up to Yan Yuyun and slapped him in the face, "Bah, shameless, narcissist!"

Although it is midnight, there are still many people in white coats in the laboratory here.