Chapter 101

Lin Qing and three others went down the mountain overnight.

Senior Sister Mo said: "There is no teleportation array leading to Lingcheng at the foot of the mountain. You need to go to Baicheng, which is an hour away from here." Lingcheng is the nearest city outside the passage of the secular world.

"In order to hurry up, let's fly directly over the forest."

A thousand-mile chasing fan, a high-speed aircraft, can shorten the one-hour journey by half.

When they were about to arrive at Baicheng, Senior Sister Mo landed and took back the Thousand Miles Chasing Fan.

"You cannot fly an aircraft casually through the city at night, otherwise you will be regarded as an intruder."

It was awkwardly quiet along the way. Senior Sister Mo didn't know what happened between the two of them. Even if she was thick-skinned, it would be difficult to break the atmosphere!

Senior Sister Mo was walking in front. When she saw that neither of them responded, she got angry and turned around, "That's enough for you two. This journey has made Senior Sister and I have to find holes to hide in so much embarrassment!"

Hua Wuying continued walking expressionlessly.

"Lin Qing, what's wrong with you?"

Senior Sister Mo noticed that Lin Qing's complexion was getting worse and worse, and hurriedly came over.

Hua Wuying also stopped.

Lin Qing just smiled and said, "It's okay."

Hua Wuying said: " Along the way, your coldness is getting worse and worse."

"It's really okay."

Senior Sister Mo exploded, "It's nothing! Do you think I can't notice it? I'm just waiting for you to say it! You idiot, carrying everything by yourself, is it useful? Doesn't this make us more worried!"

Lin Qing smiled and comforted Senior Sister Mo, "Really..."

Suddenly, Lin Qing's legs lost strength and fell to her knees.

"Lin Qing!" Senior Sister Mo and Hua Wuying lost their voices at the same time.

The cold air emanating from Lin Qing's body became even more severe. The cold air almost froze his nervous system and made him unable to move.

Lin Qing forced a smile and said, "Don't worry."

"You!" Senior Sister Mo didn't know what to say.

"Haha, it's really that familiar cold air!" The middle-aged man's voice, full of energy, sounded from far to near, containing the pride that he was bound to win.

"Who is it?" Senior Sister Mo immediately became alert.

Only Lin Qing's head went blank with a bang! He will never forget this voice for the rest of his life!

Lin Qing grabbed Senior Sister Mo's hand nervously, "Senior Sister, get out of here quickly!"

"Haha, I want to leave. Do you have my permission?" A middle-aged man appeared in front of the three of them, followed by a middle-aged woman.

When the middle-aged man saw Lin Qing, he smiled happily like an elder seeing a younger generation, "I really look like your father, Master Qing. I have been waiting here for you for eight years."

"You..." Senior Sister Mo wanted to scold, but Lin Qing stopped her.

Lin Qing stood up with the help of Senior Sister Mo, "I really admire Patriarch Yan's patience. It's a pity that you still can't get what you want."