Chapter 103 First Life Extra

Feng Xiaolan, who was the most promising at the beginning, ascended four hundred years later. He was the second person in ten thousand years to ascend so young at such a young age.

Another fifty years passed, and the flowers soared.

Two people from the Void Sect ascended to the throne within a hundred years, causing a sensation in the entire world of cultivation.

Not only that, but a hundred years later, Yan Yuyun was also facing the realm of ascension.

Today is the day when Yan Yuyun will ascend, and with Lin Qing's strength, it will be soon. Yan Yuyun stubbornly wanted to ascend with Lin Qing, but was persuaded by Lin Qing.

Lin Qing was sitting in front of the window sill washing up. There was a book on the table. The cover of the book said "I love Yan Yuyun and I want to be with him forever." Judging from the handwriting, it has been written for a hundred years.

And there are a lot of books like this in the box under the table. This sentence is written on every cover. And each book records what happened and what he said to Yan Yuyun.

I will record them one by one every night and read them every morning when I get up.

He was afraid of that happening again.

The first article in the first book was written when he had just come out of seclusion. A man claiming to be Yan Yuyun came to him and suddenly accused him of forgetting him, but later he vaguely remembered who he was.

He forgot the one he loved.

Since then, Lin Qing has started writing a diary. Write everything down and review it. He was afraid that he would forget his lover again.

The most resentful person is the Sword Spirit. After waiting for nearly five hundred years, his consciousness is still so stubborn. He has no chance to take advantage of it! Even after the souls were assimilated, the personality turned out to be biased towards Lin Qing! Isn't he just stealing the chicken but losing the rice?

Who would have thought that the dying man was so tenacious and would grow so quickly when given the chance to be reborn.

Lin Qing went out and smiled, "Why are you here?"

Yan Yuyun came up to him, "I want to go with you."

"good."

With their fingers intertwined, the two of them flew through the air together and arrived at the broad mountainous area, where there was a thunder formation to resist the sky thunder.

Yan Yuyun let go of Lin Qing's hand and entered the formation.

Lin Qing suddenly stopped Yan Yuyun, "If I forget you, please make me fall in love with you again."

Yan Yuyun looked at Lin Qing puzzledly, but her affectionate eyes were full of Lin Qing's reflection, "Okay, if you forget me, I will make you fall in love with me again. Because our promise is still there .I won't lose you." I can't lose you either.

The thunder rang for a whole day. When the darkness in the sky dissipated and the sun shone on the earth again, Yan Yuyun's figure had disappeared.

"You don't want to lose me, so why would I want to lose you, but the relationship I once had has long been lost, and nothing will change. It's just that I'm deceiving myself."

Without emotion, how can we love?

Fifty years later, Lin Qing rose to prominence. After resisting the thunder for three days, he successfully passed the thunder tribulation.