I

"What a plot twist you were" -Unknown

-

Kennedy's POV

-

"Put it on red."

I relaxed back into my chair, watching as the dealer put my money towards red. The loud casino consumed the music playing in the background.

    I sucked on the bud of my cigarette, slowly pushing the smoke out from the corner of my lips. Going in next with my glass of wine perched in my opposite hand.

"Hundred on black." Louis replied beside me, smirking and slamming his money down. I shook my head and gave my cigarette another suck.

"Don't trust me, Lou?" I asked, slightly fixing my form fitted black dress that showed off my breasts.

"Not one bit." He winked.

    The other people at the table bid and we watched as the Alea labeled table spun. My attention was drawn by the tapping of my shoulder. I nudged my head slightly, keeping eye contact on the board but also to the intruder.

"We have the whereabouts of Mr. Riggs." The man whispered into my ear.

    I nodded and stood up from my seat. I watched as it landed on red, half of the table exploding in excitement. I put my cigarette out and downed the rest of my wine. Gesturing to Louis, I directed him with my head.

"Can you take care of Mr. Riggs?" I pulled the messenger and watched him tell Louis where he was.

"You don't want in?" Louis asked, grabbing his gun from his belt and moving it to his pocket. I sighed and glanced over to the bar, where Harry sat playing a drinking game with Liam and Niall.

"Not allowed." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Ken. He doesn't control you." Louis tried, but we both knew it was not worth it.

"Trying to save my relationship, not hurt it further." I squeezed his shoulder.

"I'll call you when it's done. Zayn." Louis whistled to Zayn who was claiming my earnings for me.

"Knock them dead." I winked.

"With pleasure." Louis grabbed his keys from his pocket and led the way out with Zayn. I sighed and grabbed another cigarette from my purse.

    I lit the cigarette with my lighter and walked over to Harry, who was faking his shots and forming a big puddle of vodka on the floor behind himself. I placed my hand on his shoulder and spread it down his arm, holding back the anger I felt for missing my sweet revenge.

"Can you two handle the casino for the night?" Harry asked, grabbing my wrist and spinning me to stand in front of him.

"Sure." Niall giggled, pushing one more shot down his throat and eating a piece of chicken.

    Harry stood up. I felt the hardness of his abs through his shirt as he brushed against my back. As angry as I was at him, I could never turn off the sexual attraction I felt towards him.

    He placed his hand on the small of my back as he pushed me slightly to grab both of our jackets. I took a puff from my cigarette then handed it off to Liam who was more than happy to finish it off.

"Here." Harry held my jacket for me. I slid my arms through the long leather trench coat and pulled my hair to the surface.

    Harry threw both his suit jacket on and his own trench, quickly fixing his hair to his liking. I took a deep breath before putting on my best smile for him. I waved them goodbye before following Harry out to the busy streets of New York City.