II

"Look at this godforsaken mess that you made me" -Taylor Swift

-

    Steam covered the mirror as I stepped out of the shower. I began to dry my body off, rubbing the towel down my limbs. I changed into my robe before putting my hair into a twisted towel on top of my head.

    I turned to my skin care. An acne treatment cream, retinol drops, and a moisturizer. I pulled on my face in the wet mirror before exiting the bathroom. Walking across the bedroom, I entered our walk in closet. One half was all Harry's clothes, the other half mine.

    I dropped my robe to the floor before changing into a black bra and matching panties. I picked out a black bodysuit and gray slacks, changing into them and adding my jewelry.

    I walked past sleeping Harry once more, entering back into the bathroom. I dried my hair, styling it into its normal loose curl pattern. I put on makeup, brushed my teeth, and exited the room.

    Harry was now sitting up in bed, on his phone. I sat down on the bed to put my black strappy heels on.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked, moving closer to me on the bed. I pushed off as soon as I finished my last strap.

"The suckers casino." I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my pants pocket.

"Stay here." Harry said with a yawn.

"I can't." I sat back down on the bed and pushed my hand through his hair.

"Pwease." Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me closer so he could completely lock me in his hold.

    I laughed and hit his head playfully at his baby voice. For the first time in a long time, I felt a glimpse of happiness. Not fighting or surviving, just living and being there with him beside mine.

"I'm for real. Stay here, spend the day inside with me." He smiled, holding my body as close to him as he could.

"Who are you and what have you done to Harry Styles?" I asked, laughing.

"Come on, babe. We both know we need it." He reasoned.

    He was right. We, as a couple, were not in a good place at all. Would one day together fix it? Not in the slightest, but it definitely would help it.

"How about, I run to the casino," I kissed him, "do what I have to do," I kissed him again, "then clear the rest of my day." I disconnected us and stood beside the bed.

"Willing to argue?" Harry asked.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Fine, make it quick." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yes sir. I'll be back soon." I saluted him.

"Good." He winked.

    I left the room before being pulled back onto the bed. I left the apartment with a protein bar in hand and a jacket on my shoulders. I walked into the elevator and tapped my foot to the music, passing the time.

    When we reached the bottom floor, I was eager to get my errands done. I'd hopefully be having sex later so I wanted to get home as quickly as possible. I walked past reception and turned to the door leading to the attached parking garage.

    I smiled at the valet who instantly went to get my car once he saw my face. I waited, tapping my foot as it took the man several minutes. I pushed a twenty in his hand as Harry and I's joint car, a black Cadillac, was pulled up.