III

"If you dance, I'll dance. And if you don't, I'll dance anyway." -Lana Del Rey

-

"So, where the hell are we going?" I asked from the passenger seat. We have been sitting in this car for nearly an hour.

"We're two minutes away." Harry smirked.

"This better be a good party." I groaned, wanting to just go home and sleep.

"Here." Harry dug into his middle compartment until he found a cigarette package. He threw it on my lap and smirked.

He truly knew the way to my heart

"Ty baby." I kissed his cheek before sitting up and opening the package.

    I plucked a white stick from the package and the lighter hidden inside. I rolled the window down and lit the cigarette. I wrapped my lips around the tip, feeling it heat and explode into smoke inside my mouth. I blew it out the side of my lips and felt my body relax.

"Much better." I smiled.

    I took another suck of the stick and dangled it out the window as Harry pulled up to a house. It was a huge house, almost a million dollar mansion vibe. But the house looked awfully familiar.

"Did Xavier send us on a lackey job so he could have a fucking party?" I asked, taking another suck of the cigarette to further calm myself down.

"Yes, yes he did." Harry sighed.

"I'm getting drunk off of my ass to not kick his ass. Let's go." I climbed out of the car as soon as he parked it and slammed the door shut.

    I threw the cigarette to the ground, crushing it with the tip of my heel. I joined Harry beside the car and followed behind him as he walked us up to the house. I caught glimpses of the guys' cars as we walked.

    Harry knocked on the door, fixing his hair as he waited. I annoyingly rubbed the top of his head, messing up his hair some more. He swatted my hand away and gave me a warning look from the glass window beside the door.

"Ken! Harry!" Xavier opened the door with excitement, already knowing we were out here.

"Here's the shit." Harry pushed the baggy into his chest and walked in.

"Hello!" I waved before following behind Harry.

"Ken!!" I heard my voice called. I spun around as Niall attacked me. He grabbed my waist and hugged me, picking me up slightly with one arm.

"Niall!" I shouted back, more scared than excited.

"Take a shot!" He held out a small cut of a clear liquid.

Whatever

    I shot the drink back and shook my head, liking the taste more than hating it. Probably because it was my favorite, straight tequila.

"Dance with me!" Niall tried to tug me to a dance floor but I pulled back.

"Need some liquid courage first!" I smiled.

"Whatever you say!" Niall kissed my forehead before walking away, leaving me alone.

    I made my way to the kitchen in the back of the house. It was a gorgeous house, covered in white marble and lots of glass. There were rainbow strobe lights littering the house and music blaring through speakers. An open bar sat in the middle of the kitchen on the Island.

"Hey Kennedy." A British voice found me. I turned to see Louis sitting on top of the counter, drinking a bottle of liquid all on his own.

"Hey Lou. What are you drinking?" I questioned as he brought it up to take a swig.