1.

The day the biggest Mafia syndicate produced their fifth child, the whole underground burst into numerous rumors about the birth supposed heir to the throne.

Unlike many families where the firstborn male takes over the family, in the Kim family, it had always been the fifth born who was destined for the throne.

However, the rumors were short-lived as it was declared that the newborn was a female.

It went just the way Taehyung's parents have so precisely planned.

In the family headed by the elder Kim who had established the whole mafia empire, marrying the daughter of the crime lord and giving birth to his six children never one asking them what they desire before pulling them into this horrible illegal side just to fuel his madness and power.

Taehyung's father, the third born in his time had once wanted to be a farmer but with a gun shoved in his hands from his early teens and made to train and learn to assist his younger brother once he take over the mafia had made all his little wishes die so early that he couldn't even properly mourn for it.

However, once his son was born at the deepest of the night when their whole family was busy dealing with a drug deal. There was only a single wish he had at that time.

He does not want his son to face the same fate. He wants him to grow happily with friends and family. Have dreams and fulfill them live a life with no fear of death hanging on his head by a weak thread all the time.

It was a week attempt, but he hoped it to work.

He looked at his wife, a beautiful woman who probably would be in school teaching young kids if she was not kidnapped for some stupid loan by his family. She smiled at him giving him a little assuring squeeze at his bicep and nodding to him.

He walked forward with the little Taehyung in his arm bundled up in a baby pink towel placing it on his mother's awaiting hand, " she is a girl. "

The elder Kim frowned a bit, "a girl??? ".

The baby in her hand whined a bit before letting out a soft cry and it was like a switch turned on, on both the elder's faces.

In front of his eyes, he saw an indescribable expression cross their eyes, so soft and so filled with warmth that he had never once seen his parents made.

With the little baby swaddled in his hand looking soft and smelling like milk and baby powder the lady Kim walked toward the middle of the mansion filled with family, their juniors, and many big names in the Underground world.

She pulled the baby close, " fifth star of the Kim Syndicate the Mafia Queen is born. Show your respect. "

The hall went silent before they bowed deep showing their respect to a baby born less than two days ago who was now called ' THE MAFIA QUEEN ' even before it can understand what those words mean and what sacrifice and heartbreak does it carries.

This was wrong.

And, something Taehyung's father never expected to happen. He saw in front of him how his son has become a walking target for everyone and it was probably because of his own self.

***********

Taehyung was brought up as a girl, he had to.

There was no way his parents could just go up and tell the Kim Family head that they lied to them.

It would mean death, and in no way his parents can afford to die leaving their only child in the hands of people like that.

From the age, when he learned to walk properly his training to take over the family began.