3.

A long ass chapter waiting ahead of you !! Do share your views 🥰🥰

*******

Jung Hoseok.

Taehyung looked at the man.

Puberty really did good to him, but that's not the main focus here. He stumbled back a little trying to maintain the most neutral face he can muster in front of probably the most dangerous man in Gwangju while they were still in their teens.

" I am sorry, l do not know you. And the shop is closed for the day. " he tried to hastily shut the door on the man's face only for Hoseok to use his bare hand to push the door back open making Taehyung stumble back because of the impact.

" Now you are making me sad, doll. Let's not do this huh. Talk to Oppa about it. "

Taehyung felt his blood boil hearing the word, 'Oppa'. He didn't realize that he was almost blowing his cover when he lunged forward kicking Hoseok on his shin.

The man stumbled forward due to the sudden attack but he took less than a minute to get to his fight stance, eyes losing previous softness as they turn sharp as he effectively blocked Taehyung's blow after blow. It was easy to push him away.

Hoseok laughed as he quickly got an upper hand in the fight, " you are way too out of practice, aren't you darling ?"

Taehyung gritted his teeth jumping up fisting his hand aiming straight for the man's face which look very punchable at the moment.

Hoseok ditched it way too easily, however as Taehyung moved his hand swiftly once again this time able to punch the boy right on the nose but he failed to notice the kick aimed for his stomach making him fall down to the ground.

Both were seated on the ground gripping their injured spot as they shared a look.

Taehyung scoffed as he notice how normal Hoseok looked while he was gasping for his breath. The difference between the two was as clear as day and night.

Taehyung was out of practice, he stood up dusting his clothes turning around not sparing a single glance at the man looking at him with a weird look on his face while grasping a handkerchief to his bleeding nose.

" can you fucking leave? I am not interested in whatever game you are here to play. "

Hoseok looked at the boy finally standing up from the ground, ' I am not here to leave Taehyung, I am here to take you away with me. "

Taehyung looked at the man his eyes bloodshot as he gave the most hateful look to him, "I am not going, never, this is my life, I will not go back. I have a family here. "

Hoseok looked unfazed by the hateful speech, " well that family has to come too... Someone has out your information in the black market and some people are assuming that the girl who stays with you ... What is her name ??? Jennie...?? Yes? They think she is the real 'Mafia Queen ' she is their target. "

Taehyung felt his face go pale, Jennie and her parents have been more of a family to him than his own biological family, and just the thought that he is the reason why their life might be in line makes him want to puke.

" No. What do you mean, are you lying??" His voice was accusatory as he looked at his childhood friend.

Hoseok sighed walking forward to sit in one of the cafe chairs, " I am not lying, I had known about your whereabouts for a long time but I always thought that if you can get out of this terrible life, I would never interfere but I saw an article about your place in the black market. And because you are living like a man and your friend Jennie has the same surname they believe it's you but with plastic surgery"