8

Taehyung placed his cutlery down, as he watched the men in front of him choke on their food coughing madly their eyes turning bloodshot and blood coming out of their mouths spraying on the white tablecloth.

"This is a mess, I am losing my appetite I had no idea using this poison would be so fucking messy. " Taehyung leaned back turning to face the woman in the back and he was slightly impressed how the girl looked so calm at a gruesome sight like this.

" get the cleaners to clean this mess up, I am leaving for the night to make sure the mansion is well prepared for the banquet tomorrow morning. "

The girl gave a full ninety-degree bow as Taehyung picked up his coat walking out of the room where the elders were coughing their life out of them.

He couldn't care less about the dying elders, to be honest, what is the problem in their family that is left behind, he does not want any revenge-crazy person behind him.

Making his way to his Porsche Cayenne driving it around to his private penthouse, one thing he knows for sure is that although with almost no security the penthouse is still ten times more secure than the family mansion. Mostly because he does not know who is going to kill him there at any time.

It maybe was too hurried and he should have taken way more precautions while killing off the major members of the old family. But, it wasn't that difficult to sniff their disloyalty from the first step, and further if a person had grown balls to go against him then it was sure that he held no respect, threat, or power in their eyes and such people are a threat whether direct or indirect and with the threat of a killer on his head he has no time to deal with internal conflicts too.

So they were better dead.

Taehyung walked in got out of his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath before coming out in the bathrobe and making a beeline for the kitchen.

" What the fuck ?? "

The man in front of him gave him a big gummy smile picking up the chopsticks to stir the noodles.

" Hi, doll !! Do you want some dinner? "

" This is my house ??? " his eyes wide as soccer as he looked around to see if anyone else was in the house too the man plated the noodles bringing two bowls to the four-seater dining table and placing them before turning to grab a box of kimchi that Taehyung was sure he never had.

" Take a seat doll !! It's only me here. "

And never had he wanted to punch someone right in the face before this like he wanted to do at the moment.

*****

Yoongi was weird and Taehyung did not know how exactly was he supposed to feel when the place he considered safe not even a few seconds ago was so easily been trespassed by the man who was showing him his gummy smile nudging him to eat noodles that he cooked with such familiarity as if it was his home.

" what do you want ?? " Taehyung snapped not caring if he let his real deep manly voice slip out, not that he was trying to hide considering they all were aware of his gender anyway.

"Oh, your voice is so mmhhhmm. " Yoongi's eyes looked a bit glossed over with his tongue licking his lips and Taehyung blushed lightly at how aroused the expression of the man looked.

" c- can you just tell me why you are here ?? " It took a little time for Taehyung to calm himself as he turned his attention back to the matter in his hand that is the unwanted company of the man in front of him.

" To feed you?? " Yoongi said nonchalantly.

However, Taehyung did not miss how the man's feline eyes turned sharp as he turned towards Taehyung a minute later, " You know you were being followed the whole time, right? "