4.

Hello !! So close to new year already 🤗

*******

It had been years since Taehyung had to fit in a dress. It was probably one thing he liked in that fucked up life.

Long, glamorous gowns flowy giving him movement as he walked around the mansion, it was a sweet memory as sweet as it can be in a mafia household.

He looked at the stunning Dior red floor-length cocktail gown with a front thigh-high slit, that is prepared for him with red heels.

He looked at himself, in the mirror and can not ignore how good he looks in the famine dress, he let his hair fall out of the bun, although not long, his hair was long enough to touch his shoulder blade and the way they naturally frame his face to give him a softer look.

Taehyung moved forward changing his small almost invisible earrings for a more glamorous long silver statement top and proceed to do his makeup in the way he had learned to do all his life.

The two distinct knocks take his attention away from his reflection as he turned around attention on the door and hand instinctively moving to a kitchen knife placed on the fruit bowl.

"Yes ??"

" Taehyung, can I come in? Are you dressed ?. I received a reply from the six "

Taehyung's hand relaxed away from the knife hearing the familiar voice of Lisa, "Yes, I am dressed, come in."

The door opened as Lisa entered, not so subtly checking out Taehyung before plopping herself on the bed, "they agreed in a heartbeat, the time is 9 pm today, I arranged it in one of my clubs in Seoul to just be extra secure. It's 6 pm now so we have 3 hrs."

Taehyung nodded his head, " where is Jennie? "

Lisa's phone beeped as she stood up moved forward opened the door for another woman who had blonde hair slim frame and carried herself with an air of elegance.

"She is asleep, got tired from the journey" she shrugged and turned to the woman pulling her slightly forward to make her stand in front of Taehyung, "meet Park Chaeyoung or Rosé, she is my trusted weapon supplier, I requested for some handy guns, considering the ones you are using are way too old model and don't worry about cost, repay me when you reclaim the throne."

Lisa walked out as her phone rang leaving Taehyung alone with the woman.

Rosé was quite straightforward as she pulled open the briefcase revealing multiple guns and a small compact knife. Making Taehyung's eyes sparkle.

He wants to buy all of them, he looked at the multiple weapons played in front of him, he could either go crazy and buy all of them or he could just be sensible.

To buy a perfect gun he needs to use them at least once to see if they suit him or not, and in this case, where there is no shooting range and he needs a gun for his meeting that is within three hours, he decided to go with the safest choice.

A compact, sleek black 'Glock 43'. Nothing fancy or crazy about it but it is easy for concealed carry and Taehyung was quite familiar with its usage.

"That's quite a basic choice, if I may comment" the girl was not able to hide the disappointment in her tone, probably expecting the rumored 'Mafia Queen' to choose something better than the most basic civil weapon.

" I'm quite out of touch with the weapons" Taehyung laughed, but the woman didn't look quite amused.

" Well then, let me recommend you 'Ruger SR 40c' a perfect compact gun The SR40c is a capable handgun backed by the .40 S&W round, making it one of the most powerful concealed carry handguns available today, it has the best feature of Glock and goes one step further as this pistol's ergonomic features are rounded out by aggressive slide serrations for a positive grip when racking around." Rosé explained as she carefully set up the gun, looking proud and satisfied.