. ° .𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫. ° .

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  NOW PLAYING...

CHRISTIAN WOMAN by TYPE O NEGATIVE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪.  ♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

" Forgive her
For she knows not what she does . "

˚ · • . ° . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳★ BASIC INFORMATION ;

NAME: Marley Thrasher
NICKNAMES/TITLES:
➸ The Whisperer
➸ Mar/Mar-Mar

AGE: twenty-three
SEX: female
GENDER: cisgender
SEXUALITY: pansexual 
PRONOUNS: she/her

HEIGHT: 5'3 ft / 160 cm
WEIGHT: 113 lbs / 51 kg
SPECIES: human
BIRTHPLACE: Columbus, Ohio
RESIDENCE: Mercer, Wisconsin

BIRTHDAY: feb 10th, 2000
ZODIAC: Aquarius
IQ: 150
BLOOD TYPE: O-
PERSONALITY TYPE: INTP
MORAL ALIGNMENT: neutral evil

AFFILIATION: Slenderman's Proxies
RANK: Sleeper
OCCUPATION: serial killer 

" A cross upon her bedroom wall
From grace she will fall
An image burning in her mind
And between her thighs . "

· • . ° . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳★ PERSONALITY, APPEARANCE ETC ;

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
➸ Marley is a quiet and reserved girl, she likes to stay away from public or crowded places. She is mysterious and even some times off-putting, which means no one really wants to be her friend. She can get emotional when provoked and suffers from bouts of anger. Deep-down, all she wants is to have someone to be her friend, or someone that cares about her. If she were to have that someone, she would soften and open up, but that would be gradual. She'd most likely become sickly obsessed with said person as well.

FLAWS:
➸ emotional
➸ psychotic
➸ manipulative , obsessive
➸ anger issues

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
➸ Mar is a short woman with a lean and well-built figure. She has straight, black hair down to her shoulders and blunt bangs. Her eyes are a light green/grey, and are described to be rather big. She has a pretty, seemingly innocent face, but some often describe her as off-putting.

PHYSICAL PROWESS / ABILITIES:
➸ extreme agility / speed
➸ enhanced strength

SCARS:
➸ light cut scar underneath her left eye
TATTOOS:
➸ n/a
PIERCINGS:
➸ septum
➸ snake bites
ACCESSORIES:
➸ rosary and other silver necklaces
➸ various silver rings
OUTFIT:
➸ Mar usually wears modest, gothic style dresses and other outfits , usually with her signature red scarf.
WEAPON:
➸ two small daggers

" A dying God-man full of pain
When will you come again? "

˚ · • . ° . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳★ RELATIONSHIPS AND BACKSTORY ;

FAMILY:
➸ GABRIEL THRASHER (father;deceased)
➸ ELIZABETH THRASHER (mother;deceased)
➸ RACHEL THRASHER (sister;deceased)

PETS:
➸ grey tabby named "Mindy"

CLOSE FRIENDS:
➸ n/a
ENEMIES:
➸ n/a
ALLIES:
➸ n/a
LOVE INTEREST:
➸ TICCI TOBY

BACKSTORY:
➸  Marley Thrasher was born in Columbus, Ohio, into a very religious family. Marley, her mother and her sister attended the local church often where her father preached. In terms of childhood, Marley was a normal girl with a normal life. When she was a teenager, her mother died in a horrible accident. Her father lost his faith in God and stopped preaching after losing his wife. He became a drunk, abusing and neglecting his kids, blaming God for everything.

➸ Marley stayed out of her father's way best she could, but her sister, Rachel wasn't so smart. She was constantly the target to his drunk rages, and Marley always stayed out of it. One night, her father started hurting Rachel again, this time, it wasn't a few hits, he was trying to kill her.

➸ Marley grew angry, she was more furious than she ever had been before. When she couldn't stop her father, she took a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him twelve times; out of pure rage. After that, still blinded by her anger, she killed Rachel as well, plunging the knife into her throat. When she came out of her psychotic rage, she realized what she had done.

➸ After that, she destroyed the bodies and evidence before moving to Mercer, Wisconsin to live out the rest of her days in a secluded wooden cabin, doing her best to stay hidden and away from everyone. Little did she know, her little cabin in the woods put her right in Slenderman's backyard. The entity took over her mind, using her occasional bouts of anger to do his killing for him.

TRIVIA:

As a child, Marley was known to pull on her ears when something makes her nervous. She still does this as an adult, doing it when she is upset.

Marley got her name "The Whisperer" because she often speaks in a low, soft tone, and whispers to her victims as she kills them.

Being a Sleeper, Marley has no idea she's a proxy, she carries out Slenderman's duties as if they were her own.

The rosary that Marley wears was her mother's, she is never seen without it. She carries it to remember her.

Mindy the cat is really Marley's only source of happiness and calm. The feline is her one and only companion.

" Before him beg to serve or please
On your back or knees
There's no forgiveness for her sins
Prefers punishment . "