. ° . 𝐟𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 . ° .

* the statuses of all characters will be marked as "alive" until the events of season four. zero manga spoilers *
* warnings ; abuse, murder, death *

 zero manga spoilers ♡ ** warnings ; abuse, murder, death *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NOW PLAYING...

MASS ANASTHESIA by MEDIAVOLO

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪.  ♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

˚ · • . ° . ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Fujiko Yama
NICKNAMES ;
➸ Fuji
ALIASES ;
➸ The Wisteria Pillar
➸ Wisteria Hashira

SPECIES: human
SEX: female
GENDER: cis
SEXUALITY: pansexual
PRONOUNS: she/her
HEIGHT: 5′ 8 ft / 172 cm
WEIGHT: 155 lbs / 70 kg
AGE: twenty
BIRTHDAY: sept 20th
ZODIAC: virgo 
PERSONALITY TYPE: ENFP (The Campaigner)
MORAL ALIGNMENT: chaotic good

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Fujiko is upbeat, playful, spirited, and kind. She loves adventure, learning, gaining new experiences, and battling demons. Fujiko is often the heart of a team. Supporting others compassionately while always guiding their actions towards good.

Although she is generally on the softer side, Fujiko is also a very strong-willed woman who often speaks her mind, showing little concern for the consequences. She will not shy away from intimidating potential attackers by boasting her prowess. Fuji's strong sense of justice and duty with those in need is shown by her sheer amount of mental fortitude and ability to endure and remain strong in dire situations.

The wisteria hashira is very affectionate with her friends and loved ones, she is thoughtful and shows her love with acts of service and gifts. She isn't shy about her affection for someone, especially if she is attracted to them romantically. She is an easy person to get along with, at the very least, people tolerate her and her affectionate/nurturing nature.

FLAWS:
➸ stubborn
➸ too forgiving

AFFILIATION: demon slayer corps
OCCUPATION: demon slayer
RANK: wisteria pillar
BREATHING STYLE: breath of wisteria