. ° . 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐝 . ° .

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NOW PLAYING...

TWILIGHT by BÔA

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪. ♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

" but the evil is necessary . "

˚ · • . ° . ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Lucille Askeladd
NICKNAMES ;
➸ Lucy
➸ Witchling (by Alucard)
ALIASES ;
➸ Scarlet Magician
➸ Child of Ashes
➸ The Necromancer

SPECIES: Dhampir
SEX: female
GENDER: cis
SEXUALITY: bisexual
PRONOUNS: she/her
HEIGHT:  5′ 4 ft / 162 cm
WEIGHT: 136 lbs / 62 kg
AGE: 120+ years
BIRTHDAY: april 1st
ZODIAC: aries
PERSONALITY TYPE: ENFJ - A
MORAL ALIGNMENT: chaotic good

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ・ 。゚☆: .* :☆゚.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Lucy is a charming, charismatic and cunning dhampir, she is careful and wary of strangers, but once she grows to like and trust you, she is even more outgoing and humorous. She enjoys banter and sarcastic jokes with others, especially if they are as fluent as her. She is somewhat secretive of her past, and only opens up to people she is truly close with. She is flirtatious in nature and enjoys having a certain dominance over others.

Two things that Lucy can't stand are snobby men and arrogant vampires, she despises them, but is good at cloaking her hatred, disguising it as charm in order to manipulate them. Lucille never shows her dislike for someone, but instead plots behind their back to ensure they get what's coming to them. People that truly know Lucy are able to tell when she genuinely likes someone.

On a deeper level, Lucy is a romantic. She seeks mostly platonic relationships with others in order to feel more human. But on the rare occasion she finds a romantic interest, she still never stop pursuing them and attempting to flirt.

FLAWS:
➸ paranoid
➸ untrusting of others

ABILITIES:
➸ biokinesis / flesh manipulation (self and others)
➸ telekinesis
➸ teleportation
➸ super speed
➸ spell casting
➸ neuroelectric interfacing (ability to give others waking nightmares and speak to their mind)
➸ levitation
➸ necromancy enchantment (magical possession of a dead corpse to act on her own will . ex; when a deceased being is under her control, its eyes glow red)