Chapter 2: how the harem started

In the first episode, Uzi enters the murder drone's hideout where n, v, and J reside. It is here that Uzi first lays eyes on n. Later on, Uzi discovers the final missing piece she needs to complete her rail gun. However, as soon as she picks up the piece, n reappears, leading to a critical moment of tension and uncertainty.

 However, as soon as she picks up the piece, n reappears, leading to a critical moment of tension and uncertainty

(This form if you haven't seen the first episode of murder drones)

Uzi speaks softly to himself, his voice barely audible. "Oh no, what have I done... I came here to retrieve a part, but in the process, I may have destroyed one of the murder drones. And that one over there... it's different. It's sleek and beautiful, with a design that I've never seen before." Uzi's face turns red, and he can feel his heart racing as he looks at the drone.

As Uzi quietly approached from behind, he overheard the last part of the conversation where the other person was confessing their attraction towards him. Surprised by what he heard, Uzi halted his action of attacking and introduced himself to the person as "n". He wanted to know the reason behind the confession and asked, "Excuse me, may I ask why did you say that?"

Uzi's heart raced as she quickly turned around to see who was behind her. Her eyes widened and she panicked, immediately loading her powerful rail cannon. However, before she could shoot, she heard what he said and her face turned bright red with embarrassment. The realization caused her to hesitate, and at that moment, she decided not to fire.

In the situation described, individual N apologizes for their actions, stating that they are simply carrying out their job duties. Following this statement, N proceeds to puncture Uzi with a sharp object in a location that is not immediately life-threatening.q

Uzi's face turns bright red as she hesitantly asks, "Are we

Uzi's face turns bright red as she hesitantly asks, "Are we...flirting right now?" Not caring about the situation, she boldly puts her feelings out there.

N, taken aback by her comment, responds in surprise and shock, "I-I'm stabbing you!?!" His confusion is palpable as he tries to comprehend the situation.

But Uzi is not deterred. "That didn't answer my question," she says, unimpressed. "Are you flirting with me or not?"

N is a little confused. "N-not...why would you think this was like that?" he asks.

"Well, you're technically touching my chest and I'm a girl, so..." Uzi explains.

Suddenly, N realizes his mistake. "Oh, oh, oh, I am so sorry about that," he says, quickly removing his blade from Uzi. She, in turn, heals her injury with sulphur, leaving N astonished.

"How did you do that, Ms...oh, wait, I don't know your name," he says in astonishment.

"I'm Uzi," she says with a smile, "and it's an ability my family has."

As she speaks, two girls appear behind her, and N greets them with a friendly, "Ummm, hi V and J."

As V and n were having a conversation, V's gaze shifted towards n, and it seemed a little flirty

As V and n were having a conversation, V's gaze shifted towards n, and it seemed a little flirty. However, as soon as Uzi walked in, V's expression changed, and she looked at him with a hint of disappointment. Meanwhile, J's eyes reflected disgust towards n for letting a worker drone into their space. J was also hurt by N's action, but she didn't show it.

Before anything could escalate, Tessa walked in and diffused the situation. She looked at Uzi and asked, "Who are you little one?" with a hint of confusion.

"I'm Uzi, and I came here for a part-human lady," Uzi replied, a little frustrated that she couldn't spend more time with n.

"Are you from the worker camp over yonder?" Tessa asked, slightly annoyed that n wasn't spending time with her.

"Yes, I am. Do you guys want to come with me there?" Uzi asked, hoping that n would come with her.

"Sure, I'll come. It's boring here anyway, and you're coming too," V said, a little bored with the conversation, but she made sure not to be rude.

And with that, the trio left to return Uzi home.