Chapter 7:a blossoming lily

As J walked towards the house, she was greeted by N's enthusiastic wave. "Hi J!", N exclaimed. In response, j called out, "Hello idiot... come inside everyone". V and Lily followed j inside while N and Uzi trailed behind. As they walked through the house, they passed a room with some strange pods inside. Uzi was curious and started to ask V about the room when she suddenly closed the door with a keycard and locked it.

J, noticing Uzi's confusion, tried to intimidate her by staring her down and saying, "It doesn't matter to you, purple thing". N quickly intervened and pulled them apart before they could start a fight. Meanwhile, V and Lily were enjoying some popcorn while watching the commotion.

N tried to calm the situation by reminding everyone why they were there. "Hey hey girls, don't fight! Besides, if we do, Tessa won't be happy, and that's why we're here, right J?", N said while holding Uzi, who was surprisingly light.

Uzi's cheeks turn bright red as N suddenly picks her up. "Let me down!?" she exclaims, feeling a mix of embarrassment and surprise. N chuckles at her reaction before finally setting her back down on the ground.

After a while, Uzi and J's argument comes to an end, and they continue walking together. N notices the tension has eased and gently places Uzi back down on the ground before joining them. The three continue their walk, chatting and laughing together.

After the three individuals exit the room, V and Lily step forward and enter into the chamber with the pod. Once inside, they securely lock the door behind them.

N, J, and Uzi entered a room that was adorned with a desk and bookshelves. A girl was sitting at the desk, and upon seeing them, she smiled and greeted them warmly. "Hello N, hi J, hi Uzi," Tessa said, her eyes sparkling. The three of them took a seat and started conversing with Tessa.

Tessa's warm and welcoming voice filled the room, instantly creating a relaxing atmosphere. "So, how was your little sleepover at Uzis?" she asked with genuine interest, her tone conveying a sense of comfort and familiarity.

Ms. Tessa's attention is always appreciated, he responds warmly. "I had a good experience, thank you for asking."n says while smiling at Tessa

"Hey can you girls get out for a second~" Tessa says seductively while getting up from her desk

J and Uzi both leave and as soon as she gets on N's lap The noticeable difference in height between the two individuals is quite striking, with n appearing significantly taller than Tessa. As a result, when Tessa sat on his lap, she seemed to shrink in size, giving the impression that she was a young teenager.

Tessa breaks the uneasy silence and cautiously raises the topic of Uzi, causing the atmosphere to become tense.

" I think she's a confident cute, small murder drone that's funny and brave why do you ask Tessa?" asks n, completely oblivious to Tessa's visibly distressed state.

Tessa takes a deep breath before responding, "Doesn't she remind you of her..." The air in the room becomes heavy and tense as if everyone present can feel the weight of the unspoken past.

"You don't mean-"n tries saying before she's cut off

Tessa was looking at her hands and said, "Yes, and I mean her. You see, from what your mind shows me, she has the same symbol in her eye as well."

While being a little distracted, n added, "Well, Uzi's cousin also has the symbol with her mom."

"OK watch that family and report back to me in a week I'll send lily and j with you also and I want you to make sure nothing bad happens to this planet.."Tessa says while showing N the door