Dumb friend

Yn POV:

I said with confidence holding eunwoo hand.

Yn : If she is your girlfriend then meet my boyfriend. Eunwoo

Hearing this he fisted his hand and clinch his jaw.

Tae : Yn stop this

He said sternly. I wipe the moist from my eyes.

Yn : What Mr Kim. ?

Tae : This

He said looking at me and eunwoo

Eunwoo: what's going on.

He whispered in my ears.

Yn : You started it.

I said looking at Mr Kim. I holded eunwoo arm and smiled at him. He looked at me confusingly.

Tae : yn. She is not my girlfriend.

He shouted making three of us to look at him.

Lara : But sir-

Tae : Leave *cold*

Lara : si-

Tae : I said get out !

He shouted and lara leaved the cabin.  Then he again looked at us. I left eunwoo arms. He bowed and left. Mr Kim started coming towards me.

Yn : Stop.

I said making him stop in his place.

Yn : What was that?

I asked looking at him

Tae : Yn I-

He tried to speak but I cutted his sentence

Yn : You want break up right? Let's do this. You don't have to do this things to get rid of me.

Tae : Yn it's not like thi-

Yn : Then what it is like ? Huh? 

I said trying my best to control my tone.

Yn : You know what. Break up.

I said and left. I know I am rude but he is stupid. As soon as I left his cabin. Eunwoo come to me.

Eunwoo: What was that?

He asked walking next to me.

Yn : I am sorry.

Eunwoo: I am about to get jobless.

I stopped and looked at him.

Yn : I am really sorry. I shouldn't had done that. Don't worry. I won't let you get fired.

I said and looked at him.

Eunwoo : Yn.

He tried to speak but I left from there. I went in my cabin and sitted on my place.

He is stupid. He thought I'll believe him that he is having another girlfriend like seriously? But anyways he did that to Break up with me. If he really wants that. I'll give it to him. And now the reason really doesn't matter. It's hurting alot inside. I can feel my head throbbing inside. Soon I feeled my eyes moist again. I hate my tears. I closed my eyes trying to control my emotions.

Tae POV:

She left. Maybe this time she broke up with me. Did she really did this?  Isn't I am the one who made her do that. But I can't live without her. It's suffocating. I am used to her smile. She got tear in her eyes because of me. I am such a jerk. I wanna hug her , kiss her , apologize to her but. *sigh*