Two Souls In Pain

Author's POV:

It's been a week to their that interaction. They still meet as yn is his secretary but just working purpose. They isolated themselves from the world. Only working and eating the amount of food which they need to work. Anyone can look at them and tell that they are sick. Those two soul maybe get separated by mind. But by soul?. Dark circles , dizziness, crying to sleep, getting scolded from family for their behaviour was their regular routine. As about yoongi when he get to know about all this. He tried to stand with his sister resulting in leaving home in anger. He is staying with jimin.

Mrs min : I think it's too much for them

Mr Kim : I agree.

Mr min : It's been a week they had their meals properly.

Mrs Kim : Is it that hard for them to talk to us.

Mr min : Sorry I know your son. But we can't see our daughter like this anymore.

Mr Kim : I can understand

Mrs Kim : Fine let's talk this out on this Sunday.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Yn POV:

I am heading towards his cabin. Yeah He agreed with me on moving on. But he said He isn't going to anyone else. I hope he will leave his stubborness.

Yn : Mr Kim the deals are confirmed by the three companies and the employees are on the next project. It's going good.

He nodded his head looking at his laptop screen. He isn't working on it but just looking at it. He don't look at me after that day. I smiled sadly and was about to go but the sudden dizziness make me stumble a little but I holded myself. I holded my head due to the headache. I feeled someone holding my hand taking me somewhere. He made me sit on the couch and kneeled in front of me.

Tae : What do you want?

He asked looking deep in my eyes making me confuse

Tae : I am doing whatever you wanted me to. And you can't even take care of your self

He said sternly making me gulp. I didn't said anything just looked down.

Tae : Had breakfast?

I nodded my head

Tae : Lair.

He said while standing up and calling someone. I swear I didn't did anything to get caught. How did he know? Soon someone came with something. And I guess it's food. He sitted next to me arranging them. He signaled me to eat.
I picked a sandwich and put it in front of his mouth.

Tae : y-

Yn : I know you are skipping meals.

I said looking away. He chuckled sadly and eated it making me internally smile. I thought I will never smile again but here we are. How bad I wish the time to stop so that I can keep my man to myself. After feeding him I eated mine too. I didn't said anything to him the whole time just finished the meal and went out of his cabin.

Tae POV:

I never knew I am that strong. I beared everything and still alive. Damn I should give a prize to myself. I even lose every intrest to live but I will cause someone said they wanna see me smile. Maybe I won't be smiling but I know it will a little less painful for her after seeing me. I again engrossed myself in the work.

Yn POV:

And another tiring day ends here. I don't even feel like going home. I tried to talk to oppa but he just not hearing me. After collecting my things I headed home.

Mrs min : Lets go and have dinner

She said after opening the main door

Yn : I had already eaten.

I said and passed by her going to my room.

Mr min : Princess?

He said stopping to go.

Mr min : Won't you eat a little with appa?

I have never been rude to them. They were my bestfriend. And right now I am just behaving like a stranger. It's paining a lot. I took a deep breath and looked at appa

Yn : I have eaten appa. Please.

I said in a pleasing tone. He smile and nodded his head. I left to my room.

Tae POV (12Am) :

Jungkook: Hyung it's too late let's go.

I nodded my head and closed the laptop. I went home.

Mrs Kim : Son why are you so late?

Tae : Had work.

I said while loosing my tie.

Mrs Kim : Came and have some thing

Tae : I had eaten already.

I said and went to my room. I took a shower and laid on my bed again drifting in my thoughts. Thinking about her. It doesn't matter if she will be with me or not. I love her and I always will. Like I do to my parents. I never thought you would leave me too ynaa. But I guess you are not to blame. It's just my faith. Maybe I don't deserve love. With all these thoughts I drifted to my sleep.

(At 9am) Kim's house:

Mr Kim : I didn't see taehyung going office Today.

Mrs Kim: Cause he didn't went office. I think he is taking a leave.

She said while giving juice to her husband.

Mr Kim : But still it's late. Call him to have breakfast.

She hummed and headed towards her son room. She knocked the door but didn't heard any reply she again knocked. She opened the door to find her son sleeping being tangled in the blanket. She went near him sitting on the edge of the bed thinking about everything that her son went through she can't help but feel guilty. No mother will hurt her child by purpose she also just wanted his good. She raised her hand to caressing his hairs. But as soon as her hand come in contact with his skin she furrowed her eyebrows. She putted her hand on his forehead to find it burning. She hurriedly went to her husband telling him to call the doctor.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
I hope you enjoyed it
Please vote!!
Thank you 💜