Reason Behind The Coldness

Yn POV:

Tae: But you all spoiled everything. I never accepted you all to do something like that to us.

He said looking at his mom and left to his room

Mrs min : Yn

She said looking at me. I looked at her with teary eyes.

Yn : why eomma ?

Mrs min : baby we didn't knew it will effect you two this much.

Mrs Kim : Yn. He never talked his feelings out. And I wanted him to be happy daughter that's why I offered this plan to make him confess.

Yn : Aunty. He was ready to talk to everyone

I said as a tear dropped from my eyes.

Yn : I stopped him as eomma said she know I like someone but still she wanted me to marry someone else.

Yn : Eomma appa you didn't did good

I said wipping my tears.

Yn : You know. He agreed on once when I said him to move on. He didn't but never force me. He never did. He stopped looking at me. He never made an eye contact being scared That I'll see his pain.

I can't help but tear up. Yoongi oppa hugged me calming me down.

Yoongi: Calm down yn. Shhh it's fine.

I calmed down after some minutes.

Mr min : Child please forgive us ?

Appa asked with hope in his eyes. I just looked down while tears flowing through my eyes.

Mrs min : I am sorry baby.

She said while caressing my hair.

Mrs Kim : Never leave my son please.

She requested making me nod a little

Mrs Kim: Can we talk alone for sometime. ?

She asked me making me nod. She took me to her room and made me sit next to her. She holded my hand and smiled warmly at me making me smile back nervously.

Mrs Kim : Jin told me how You made my Taehyunga smile.

She said all smiling.

Mrs Kim : You know the reason behind his coldness is me. His own mother.

She said with a broken voice making me hold her hand back.

Yn : Aunty.

She wipped her tear and again speaked

Mrs Kim : Everything was going good. But then taehyunga appa got a big deal because of it we had to go overseas. Jin was 13 years old he was our mature son. He always understands us even before speaking. We send him to hostel.

Mrs Kim : On the other hand taehyunga. From the day he got to knew we are gonna send him hostel. He started clinging into me. Not leaving me for a second. I still remember how he cried the whole night in my embrace before going to hostel. The day we leave him there. He was begging for us. His condition was miserable. We didn't had any other way. Her teacher called me and told me. How he cried the whole day without eating anything. We thought he will be fine after sometime. But whenever we called him he never agreed on talking to us. Because of the work. We were not able to visit him for a year but when we did. He wasn't our old taehyung. He stopped talking. And the most worse thing was when the teacher told us he didn't even make a friend. It's really worried us. So I contacted my old friend and told her to send her son's as the same school as taehyung as they were taehyung's childhood friends. She agreed as the school was good. After sending them there I got relieved as he interacted with them a little not like before but did. After everything settled here. We went to bring him with us but he said he wanna stay there. And when he came 4 years before. He merely interact with us. He took over the company and doing even much better than his father but in real life. He is just running from his life. He never say no to us. That's why I was afraid to ask him what if he agrees cause I was asking not cause he feels like. That's cause I did all this. Please don't take me wrong yn.

Yn : Please aunty. I was a little upset with you all for what you did. But in the end of the day you all are our parents and we can't stay without you all. And I know you must have your own reasons for doing this. I understand you.

I said and she hugged me. She broke the hug and took my hand again in her hands

Mrs Kim : Please bring my old taehyung back.

She said in a pleasing tone making me more nervous. I mean even I didn't get that old taehyung. He didn't told me these things. Honestly my mind is totally distracted to him from the time he left. I wonder how he is.

Yn : Umm I will try.

I said with hesitation. She pecked my forehead.

Mrs Kim : How about you go to taehyung. I will send both of your dinner there

This is what I wanted rightnow thank you aunty you are the best.

Yn : Yeah sure.

I said and stand up to go

Yn : And aunty don't blame anything on you. It isn't your fault. It was just the situation.

I said earning a nod from her. I left to taehyung's room. I knocked on his door. But no response. I again knocked but no response I again knocked. I holded the door handle. The door is open. I opened it to find the room dark. And him sitting on the corner of the bed. I slowly closed the door and went towards him. Is he sleeping? Doesn't he know I am here ? *Sigh*

I went and sitted next to him even though I wanna jump on him but control.

Yn : Umm taehyung?

I said while swaying my foots hearing a hum from him. I stopped and looked at him. I opened my arm.

Yn : Come

I whispered making him look at me. He kept looking at me making me nervous. I started taking my hands back but he hugged me tightly making me sigh in relief. I holded him tightly. I missed him to death. We both holded eachother while tears falling from our eyes.

I was so wrong when I thought
I can live without you
It's even hard to breathe here.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
I hope you enjoyed it
Please vote!!
Thank you 💜