King Triton x Reader (ORIGINAL) - C.

! PRE-WARNING: THIS IS A DRAFT & WAS MADE IN 20 MINUTES !

Y/N had been trapped under the sea for her whole life, by a woman with large, fleshy tentacles keeping her trapped there, unable to see the light of day, the place where she truly belonged too.

She was fed appropriately and lived her life with tedium, the only things keeping her company being the seaweed books lining the halls of her bedroom that encaged her from the rest of the world.

A woman would come in ever so often to check up on her, inserting some sort of needle into her skin and extracting her red hot blood, later experimenting with it.

She vaguely knew the reason why she was kept here, she was a human, a specimen different from the ones who swam underneath the se, something that they wanted to test on, to experiment on.

Y/N groggily opened her eyes, feeling the sleepiness in her body disperse as she slowly got up from where she lay, only a lone hermit crab to keep her company.

Her eyes widened when she noticed how early it was and how she had woken up earlier than usual. And that's when she heard the sound of an alarm blaring from a distance. That must've been what woke me up...

Feeling frightened but intrigued at the same time, she decided to explore what was happening, noticing that the strict, cold security guards who usually guarded her room were now nowhere to be seen.

She creaked open the metal gates that enclosed her within her room and slowly ventured out, her eyes taking in the sight of what lay beneath her room. Y/N gasped at the sight of a bloody dead body laying cold on the floor, three holes impaling the man's chest as blood crusted around him, his guts spilled onto the floor.

Y/N stumbled a few steps backward until she felt that she come into contact with a cold hard wall.

She immediately swivelled around in fright, only to stumble backward once again once she saw the man who now stood before her, his large frame towering over her as she inspected his large bulging biceps. She almost wanted to grab them.

His chest was large and huge with his white hair curling around is shoulders, displaying to her his aging self as he strode toward her, making her instinctively curl up on herself as her small petite frame backed against the wall.

His arm reached out to her waist as he grabbed her waist, preventing her from falling into the mess of guts behind her.

"Hey, are you alright?" His husky, deep voice reverberated throughout the quiet walls, making her lower stomach twist in some sort of unsatiated hunger.

"Ye-yeah...I'm-I'm alright..." Y/N squeaked as her fingers grazed the large, burly hands that gripped her waist.

He smirked as he noticed her reaction. His body inching closer and closer to hers as he pressed his chest against hers and backed her into the wall without the guts splayed out on it.

"You like that, don't you?" He murmured, his fingers carasseing her hair as brushed it away from her face, ignoring the blood that stained the underneath of his nails.

Y/N only whimpered in response. She instinctively pressed her lower parts against his as she grinded against his long and now hard, girth that peeked up through his mermaid tail.

As this friction continued, his monster cock burst out from his mermaid tail, penetrating the teal blue outer layer as it lay out in the open, tickling the tip of Y/N's stomach.

He chuckled at her eyes that seemed intrigued and desired by his long hard length as he pulled out his trident that was still dirty with the blood of his enenmimes.

His eyebrow raised as he handed it over to Y/N, watching as she inserted the golden handle inside of her hot and slickness at a fastening pace, her legs spreading open as her head thrusted back, her mouth opening as overwhelming pleasure overcame her.

Now, despite Y/N's initial inexperience with sex, she knew very much about it from all the Seattpad books she'd read in her time under the water and the erotica's she's read that she had delivered to her imprisonment.

King Triton smirked and started wanking one out as he watched her, grunting and panting alongside her as he continued to watch over her.

After some time, he decided that watching wasn't enough and he wanted to actively participate in it with her as he went to her and started thrusting it in himself, making her stretched and ready for him to enter.

Y/N was caught off guard when she felt a different object entering her wetness, a warm and hot tongue licking up her insides as she gasped at the pleasure it brought her. Her thighs pressed against his head as she grinded her wetness against his face, moaning for more. He smirked against her lower lips. He would give her exactly what she wanted.

After a few more laps of his tongue he abruptly let go of her, shoving his monster cock into her cave walls as he thrusted it in and out before slamming her up against the wall, making her instinctively wrap her arms around his necks as she gasped out in pleasure.

"R-RIGHT THERE ~~~ NGH ~~~~ !!!!!" She moaned as he threw the trident away that was now licked clean of all the blood that once coated it. Trust, diseases were contracted.

He pressed it deeper into her as it brushed the tip of her womb and released himself inside of her, letting out many would-be children into her body as he pounded her harder and harder.

Her wetness mixed with the wetness of the waters of the sea as her lower regions performed waterworks for her.