Chapter 1: Hatred

A doorbell can be heard throughout the house. In the middle of a game, Tim walks towards his front door and opens it. It was Lucy, "What are you doing here?" He asks in a very annoyed tone.

"Staying over," Lucy snaps back. "What? No— Why?" Tim confusedly and annoyedly groans. "Has Nyla not told you? My apartment needs renovations." She hurriedly goes into Tim's house without another answer.

Tim quickly shuts his front door after she bursts in. "Ugh, the guest bedroom is down that hall." He rolls his eyes at her. "This is so stupid." Tim mumbles under his breath while he sits back on the couch.

Lucy gets settled in the guest bedroom, and she decides to take a steamy shower. As she hops in the shower, she starts to regret her decisions about sleeping here. Although his house did seem pretty clean and also smelled clean, she still absolutely hates it. She quickly changes into more comfortable clothes before coming out of the bathroom with wet hair. There he is, sitting on the couch.

"I didn't even accept your being here!" Tim scoffs.
"Well, I'm already here!" Lucy fires back.
"I can kick you out! This is my house!" Tim angrily shouts. They went back and forth for minutes, which felt like hours of yelling. Soon, the house will be all quiet; you can even hear crickets outside.

Both of them were lying in bed, unable to sleep since the argument felt so awkward. Lucy kept turning from one side to the other; on the other hand, Tim continued to stare at the ceiling.

The next morning arrives, and Lucy wakes to the sound of sizzling and the smell of bacon and eggs. She tries to brush it off and go get ready. Lucy comes out of the bedroom with her casual clothing, and seeing Tim in her sight makes her blood boil. She decides to just drink some water and go off to work until she is stopped.

"Are you not going to eat, dumbass?" Tim annoyingly says to her.
"I don't usually eat breakfast." Her face was filled with annoyance and a tad bit of anger.
"Whatever, you do you." Tim rolls his eyes and goes back to making breakfast for himself.