Chapter 3: The Middle of the Night

Lucy wakes up around the middle of the night, having the urge to drink water. She goes out to the kitchen and grabs a cup from one of the cabinets. Lucy fills the cup with water, standing near the counter awkwardly, until a loud thud comes out of Tim's room. She ignores it because she doesn't get paid to care for Tim anyway. Tim came out of his room with sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Hey Lucy." He stutters a bit, even stumbling.

"What do you want?" She gently puts down the cup on the counter, clearly tired of his shit.

"What are you doing up so late?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing." She cocks her head, pressing her lips together.

"Well, I see a very pretty woman in front of me." Tim leans on the door frame; it looks like he's still drunk.

Lucy quickly turns around, about to go back to her room. Before she could even open the door, she felt an arm snake around her waist.
"Don't leave me," Tim softly tells Lucy. "You had too much to drink. Go to sleep." Lucy harshly tells Tim, and Tim holds on to her waist for a few minutes.

Lucy wakes up gasping. Was that a dream? She looks around in the same place. It was a dream. She quickly goes out to check, and she sees Tim sitting on the couch.

"Huh...You're up early." Lucy says this to Tim while yawning.

"Mhm, how do you feel? Are you doing better?" Tim questions

"I'm doing okay—wait what?" Lucy's eyes slightly widened.

"How are you feeling? That's all I said." Tim puts his coffee on the table gently.

"Did I do something last night?" Lucy genuinely sounds worried now.

"Yea, why? Do you not remember?"

"No. What did we do?" Her heart starts to beat faster and faster at his responses.

"You know.." Tim makes a gesture.

"Oh my god." Lucy panics

"Im just kidding," Tim laughs out loud at her reaction.

"What?! I hate you so much!" She shouts

"Oh gosh, that's a bit harsh. But it's okay, I love you too." Tim smiles, and Lucy can't tell if this dude is joking now.

She goes back into her room, slamming the door. "He's so annoying!!"

( So sorry if this is short.. I apologize😓)