'*:;,.★ Prologue ☆・:.,;*

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Do not come looking for me. I will find you when the time is right."

Y/N's vision failed to fully adjust. All she could see was the blurred figure of a woman. Her stance was relaxed and her arms were crossed, eyeing Y/N as she slowly awoke from her slumber.

"Who are you?" Y/N's voice strained out as she gathered what little strength she had to speak.

"That is not something for you to worry about, Y/N. Just know that I am not your enemy," the mysterious woman replied.

Upon further inspection, Y/N noticed the woman's purple hair framing her face, her rosey eyes flickering with amusement from Y/N's confusion.

"Hey, we need to go now. Unless you want to get caught by Herta," a second voice chimed in, clearly sounding impatient.

"Alright, fine. Let's move. Goodbye, Y/N," the woman bid farewell, leaving her all alone enveloped in a warm, golden light.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my first book! The story will not be 100% canon, it will follow certain events from Honkai Star Rail, but I have switched up some of the events to create a better flow in the story - and to allow myself more creative freedom in writing. Just a warning that where will some spoilers from the game. Please enjoy!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆