chapter= d-divorce :(

Author's pov.
Yn and jungkook smiled at their mother lovingly. She then stopped talking and looked at them .
Eomma- children sorry i forgot the main thing I called you for .. aah this old woman forgive me
Yn and jungkook just shook their heads in respect.
Yn- no eomma no please tell us
Eomma -hmm I have arranged for a honeymoon trip for u both in Paris
Yn/jungkook - WHATT
Jungkook whined like a kid .
Jk- naur eomma I have a business meeting i am fully occupied
Eomma - then cancel it the company would not collapse in just one day , right Ynie ? ( Replied sassily)
Yn hummed and grinned at jungkook. He sighed and nodded in approval .
They bowed at eomma and left for their house.

(\_/)
( °•°)
(<💜

At home
Author's pov.
They reached home and jungkook straight away went to his office room .
Yn wanted to talk to jungkook about the honeymoon but what now . She thought to lighten hi mood by coffee.
Yn felt uncomfortable in those clothes so she changed in these-

She made coffee and went to his office room.
Author's pov.
Yn knocked and jungkook coldly replied to come in . Yn smiled like a kid who was going to present his masterpiece in front of his parents. She tiptoed in front of him .
Yn- kook I made you a cup of coffee
Jungkook - thanks babe
He lend out his hands to take it still being focused on his work. Yn was not looking and thought that he took the cup . She left the cup . The cup fell with a thud on his files and laptop. The coffee spilled on the documents . Yn knew she did the biggest mistake. She closed her eyes ready to be scolded but felt a sting on her warm cheeks. Jungkook s-slapped her . Yn looked at him sniffing .
Yn- I am sorry pls ssorryy
She said in a muffled tone ready to cry any second..
Jk- DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY WILL FIX THIS HUH WHY ARE U SO FUCKING ANNOYING AND CLUMSY BITCH just get out right now
Yn again was going to open her mouth to apologise.
Jk- JUST SHUT UP AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ....
That's it yn burst out crying and ran out.
Jungkook was to mad to care right now . Yn locked herself and cried for hours .

Yn pov.
Why why God why me everything was going perfect why pain again. Does he hate me but why why jungkook why did you fucking slap me huh guess our perfect wedding life didn't last long . It broke before starting. I will divorce jungkook. Hope y'll be happy after I free you . Not now but after the honeymoon trip. Atleast I will get sometime to spend last with u kook I love you too much .

Author's pov.
Then she slept silently .

Few hours later -
After completing his work he got up . Realisation hit him . Jungkook regretted how he acted with yn .