Chapter - Welcome back Aera

Author's pov.
Yn woke up due to someone 's stares . It was none other than her perverted husband . He was staring at her as if she was his meal . A predator is always a predator. Yn scoffed .
Yn- I know I am beautiful no need to be obviously needy dude
She said raising her brows . Jungkook scoffed .
Jk - as if ?! I am staring at the bug walking on ur head ...
Yn screamed and jumped out of the bed running here and there trying to shrug off the imaginary bug . Meanwhile, jungkook was laughing his ass out . Soon yn realised it was a prank . She was very angry . She marched to a cute Jungkook who again fell asleep. She tried to hide the fact that she was blushing .
Yn- aish this man
Jungkook - stop blushing ... you look like a tomato
He said smirking with closed eyes . He opened his eyes and stared at yn . The intense eye contact went on for a few minutes until yn cleared her throat and looked away . Jungkook smirked .
Jk - yay I won ( a literal kid aish )
Yn smiled .
Yn- hmm whatever
She said folding her arms .
Jungkook walked up to the bathroom and freshened up. He came out to see yn reading a book with full focus . Jungkook quietly stood beside her trying to see what she was reading. Yn felt his presence behind and fell down from the bed frightened. She fell on her butt with a thud ( aye it's rhyming ) .

Jungkook looked confused. He tried to reach out for the book but she stretched her hand more . Yn stood up very quickly. She hid the book behind her back . She smiled sheepishly trying to act innocent.

Jk - aye woman show me what you are reading ? I swear l love reading books
Yn- n-no
Jk - why
He questioned raising his eyebrows in suspicion .
Yn- it's about microwaves
Jk stepped back in fear . He shook his head ( his fear for microwaves 🤣)

Yn- noo you would love it ! I shall read it to you every night
She said teasingly trying to escape the situation she was in .

Jk - Anniyo ... you read it *cutely *
He said showing his bunny teeth .
Suddenly his stomach growled loudly .
Jk - woman where is my food
Yn glared at him and smacked his butt . Jungkook groaned .
Jk- you stink go freshen up
Yn sticked out her tongue and went inside the bathroom. After her morning daycare , she came out ...

 After her morning daycare , she came out

Yn 's casual outfit...👆🏻
Jk - done yet ... I am dying with hunger
He said diverting his attention from his phone to yn who was drying her hair in front of the mirror. Jungkook went behind her .

He put his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his tattooed hands around her waist . He sniffed her vanilla scent and sucked her neck . Yn hit him with her elbow where the sun don't shine (~ouchhh ) . He groaned and sat on the floor crossed legs . He whispered .

Yn- control urself u horny monster
Jk - wae Aera my princess is not here rn
Yn scoffed .
Yn - so what ?! Driver Lee is going to drop her after 3 hours here
Jk - why ? I was having fun .... * whined *
He whispered .Yn gave him a death stare .
Jk - whatever now I am hungry pls
Yn laughed and went out of the room . She prepared breakfast and sat on the dining table waiting for Jungkook. She saw him coming in formal attire. He was wearing his watch while going down the stairs .