Chapter - Period Cramps

~Not every story starts with a sad incident. It starts happy then turns into something that you never expected~
-Author nim

Author's pov .
Yn got up and kissed her sleeping husband 's forehead. She freshened up.

Today Jungkook took a day off . Aera 's kindergarten was off today . Yn sipped her coffee while reading a fanfiction. A sleepy jungkook skipped downstairs and pecked his wife's lips .
He yawned and rubbed his eyes .
Jungkook - why did u not Wale me up I am late for my office
Yn shook her head in disbelief and sighed.
Yn- You took a holiday today.. Remember? you told me yesterday... This is why I tell u not to drink that much
She started lecturing him . Jungkook whined to make her stop .
Yn- ArE YoU sTiLL DrUnK
He shook his head .

Yn pointed towards the kitchen table while reading.
Yn- breakfast is on the table go eat
Jk - won't u eat with me
Yn- Anniyo I have already eaten

(Btw u all must be wondering where is Aera ? She is at her grandparents house for a few days )

Yn- Jungkook today is Lisa's birthday. She invited us .
Jungkook - oh at what time
Yn- 5 in the evening

Time passed
Author's pov.
Jungkook came out of his office room after completing his laptop work . He saw his beautiful wife wearing an elegant black dress and sitting while scrolling YouTube shorts .

Yn saw him coming

Yn saw him coming . He was staring at her . Yn wondered if she looked that bad.

Yn's pov.
Forget it I am on my periods & i didn't feel like doing too much makeup . I hate being a girl , I have to bear unbearable cramps . On top of that I took painkillers but its of no use . The medicines don't help .

Author's pov.

Yn & Jungkook sat in the car

Yn & Jungkook sat in the car . He usually takes his driver but today he is driving with yn on the passenger seat . Yn was looking outside & kept adjusting her dress cuz it was too short but as her mother in law gifted her this , she had to wear it to the gathering no matter what .

Jungkook - if you are uncomfortable with this dress then why did you fucking wear it .
(He spoke in his usual cold tone which yet sounded concerning)
Yn- I-I am comfortable
( She spoke scared and gulped )

Yn then felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen . She closed her eyes not making it too obvious . Yn kept a normal face hiding the extreme pain she felt .

Author's pov.
Jennie opened the door and Lisa came running and hugged yn tight . Yn hugged her back despite the pain with a genuine smile.
Yn- Happy birthday my Queen (she pecks her bestie 's head)
Lisa- thank you babe ( she gigles)

Jungkook was just standing there and admiring . Just then his best friend Taehyung came .

Taehyung (Jennie 's BF) - hey buddy
They talked and laughed. They greeted their more friends . Guests started swarming in the mansion two by two .

Lisa introduced yn to more people . Yn faked a smile and greeted 'em all .the cramps were unbearable . They were hitting so hard that the pain was unbearable. She couldn't even stand a bit .

Rose came and sat beside yn . Jungkook put a cushion on her lap cuz of her short clothing .
Rose- Soo how's life with that hottie (she asked excitedly)
Yn- he's more like coldie ( rolled her eyes)
Rose chuckled
Yn- Life is cool though
Cramps hit her hard and her smile twitched .
Rose- You okay yn ?
Yn nodded slightly. Jungkook was observing her every moves while sipping his champagne ( champagne confetti ).
Yn clutched her stomach slightly while locking her painful eyes with Jungkook 's concerning ones . Rose was called by someone so she went away. Jungkook came to her and sat beside her . Jungkook came closer and whispered in her ears.
Jungkook - what happened jagi? Are u ok
Yn sniffed and a small sob left her pretty mouth .
Yn shook her head .
Yn- kook its paining

Lisa - hey it's time to cut the cake everyone .

Jungkook upon hearing this held yn's waist close to him and walked up to others .

Taehyung - Yn u okay
Yn- Yes taetae I am ok
Jungkook 's eyes turned green in envy . He held her waist more tightly but soft . Yn flinched and looked at him understanding he's jealous.
Everyone started wishing Lisa happy birthday. Yn gifted her unnie a Rolex watch while Jungkook gave her tickets to her favourite artist 's concert= first bench + Personal meet up. After this he held yn's hand and walked out .
Taehyung - are you going? At least eat dinner
Jungkook - Yn's not well
Taehyung nodded in understanding and told yn to get well soon .

In the car -
Jungkook opened his door and sat in . He pulled yn in his lap making yn gasp .
Yn- what are u doing
He hummed and kissed her neck making yn moan .
He started driving. His one hand was on her waist while the other tattooed hand was on the steering wheel.

 His one hand was on her waist while the other tattooed hand was on the steering wheel

Yn was blushing while looking at him.
Jungkook - done staring princess
He said while his eyes were on the road .
Yn out of a sudden asked him a question.
Yn- how much do u love me Jungkook
Jk - I love you so much that I can destroy the whole world for you
Yn - I love u too .... This much that I can destroy myself for u
She said and pecked his cheek. He stopped the car in a corner and looked at yn intensely. He leaned closer.
Jungkook - Just a peck won't work princess... I am hungry
His strawberry flavoured breath made yn go wild . She was lost in his galaxy like eyes . But to him his eyes didn't have a galaxy but whole world belonging to yn . While yn was lost in her thoughts he smashed his lips on hers. His started moving his lips with quick speed. It seemed as if he eating her lips . Yn like a child sucked on his lower lips not being able to match his pace. They broke the intense kiss and connected their foreheads together. Jungkook started driving again. By the time they reached home , yn's cramps were unbearable. Yn started crying. Jungkook was trying his best to comfort her . He whispered sweet words into her ears. Eventually yn stopped crying but was still groaning in pain . Jungkook made her change her clothes into comfortable ones. He made her lay on the bed and covered her with a duvet. He called their personal female doctor. She came and checked yn . She gave yn some medicines to eat after each meals during her periods. She talked to jungkook about it and then took her leave . jungkook took care of yn all night. Bringing ice cream, chocolates , movie , emotional support, he did it all . Yn 's pain slowly faded away due to his care and love . She soon drifted into her Dreamland and Jungkook too slept after taking care of his one and only love .

TBC

B-bye sweeties
Borahae army
Luv u all
Stay happy and safe 💞