Endless Ocean

*It was a calm night as the moon was going up the sun was going down the sun looked at the moon a tall beautiful long haired cookie with galaxy hair you could see stars it was like love at first sight for timekeeper cookie the moon didn't look back at them only looked down the sun was confused they said to  themself *"Maybe I should look down when I go up in the day.

*When it was sun rise they saw that the cookie next to the moon was beside her they looked like lovebirds timekeeper cookie felt a bit jealous they wanted to ask Moonlight cookie who that was but she felt butterflies in their stomach when they saw her. The cookie the moon was talking to was sea fairy cookie?*

They never talked to sea fairy but she had to if they wanted they're love.
☀️: Hello Sea fairy cookie.
🌊: Huh how do you know my name I've only been talking to black pearl under the sea?
☀️: Hah I know everyone.. * A small grin appears on their face sea fairy cookie feels nervous*
☀️: So how are you and moonlight cookie?
🌊:Why do you ask isn't that a bit personal?
☀️: No. *She says aggressively*
🌊: O- oh we have been talking for a while she's a beautiful cookie I kind of like- I MEAN- Want to be friends with her.
☀️: hm... Nice meeting you I'm going to land.

* They  gets of the sun and goes to cookie land* Mango cookie:What would you like to buy from tropical soda market?
☀️:"Just some chocolates, for a special cookie...
Mango cookie:Do you want red or pink)
☀️: I will have pink
Mango cookie that will be 5 coins do you want a bag?
☀️:no thank you.
Mango Cookie: Thank you have a good day!)
☀️: bye.

*Timekeeper cookie goes back to their sun just at sunset they were excited to give them to the moon*
☀️: "bye bye sea fairy."
🌊: "bye." * The sun goes down to a different part of the world timekeeper cookie gives the chocolates to moonlight cookie , moonlight cookie smiles at her they gets butterflies in her stomach she decided to have a nap since they lights up moonlight cookie isn't sleeping this time so she can light up her self.*

☀️"Aah finally I get some sleep I think she likes the chocolates, hopefully she doesn't share with sea farty that girl..

(Moons pov)
🌜: Hello Sea fairy I've missed you.
🌊: I have missed you too what do you have there. *Sea fairy cookie points to the box of chocolates that were in moonlight cookie's hand*
🌜: Nothing much Timekeeper cookie just gave them to me do you wanna share you can get on my moon? 🌊:Are you sure? *She blushes*

 *Sea fairy cookie points to the box of chocolates that were in moonlight cookie's hand* 🌜: Nothing much Timekeeper cookie just gave them to me do you wanna share you can get on my moon? 🌊:Are you sure? *She blushes*

:"Come on darling there's nothing to be a afraid of I'm with you." *Moonlight cookie said kindly and sea fairy looked in her deep purple eyes.*🌊:Ok anything for u. ^^
*After they finish eating the chocolates, they decided to take a walk along tropical soda islands*

🌊: Do you wanna get a drink?
🌜:ok which place big sweaty alpha, Sweat no less or Tropical Drinks
🌊:TF Are those names but Tropical Drinks
🌜: I have no idea but ehh.

NPC cookie: Hello madam what would you like?
🌜: Can we have a mango pop please?
NPC cookie: coming right up.

(Sun's pov)

☀️:Ahh that was a good nap now to see what moonlight cookie is doing HUH? IS SHE ON A DATE? WITH SEA FAIRY COOKIE? No no no WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY😭😭😭😭
Maybe I can take a visit to frost queen Cookie...

Word count 626