PLAN II

Ready guys..♡♡
Well here we go...
Plus listen to seniorita by while reading...
_____

"Ahhhh, this is heaven" Lori ran joyously.

She didn't have to be told before she dug in. Gosh she ate and ate and ate. She ate so melodiously that she didn't even notice Kex walk in.
He just stood beside her and just watched her eat with one eyebrow arched, amused.

He stood there for like five minutes without her still seeing him as she was in wonderland.
"Hmm Mm mm" he cleared his throat.
At that moment, Lorrielle immediately  whipped her head towards Kex, she was so flashed by the way he was looking at her.

Swallowing, she said " See I was hungry ok, plus you left me on my own to fend for myself. So don't blame me for my manners. Anyways as the saying goes,"A hungry man is an angry man."

Realizing she was rattling, she paused and raised her head to look at Kex, only to find him looking at her amused.
"What?" She frowned "Is there something on my face?"
She rubbed her hands on her face.
He bent down to her level, maybe a little too close as they started exchanging breaths.

"You look cute when you behave like that"
Lorielle gulped as she felt some indescribable feeling in her stomach. But all she knew was that she felt uneasy by the way he was starring at her.
Especially when his gaze moved to her lips. They were so fiery that she started to feel hot and turn beet red.

No matter how many times she tried to look away she couldn't.
Especially when there was just something about his eyes that draws you in no matter the effort.
Her grip on the fork tightened that it almost bent and what made it worse was his hair was dripping wet which made him look hotter
Subconsciously, she licked her lips which ignited something dangerous in Kex.

His jaw tightened, fists clenched as he tried to restrict himself. Call it magic but his pupil changed to a darker shade as they constricted.
God knows how long they stayed like that. They were just a breath away.

"Erm erm..."

They both immediately both tore gazes at that intervention.
"Mm" Lorielle cleared her throat to clear the awkwardness around them.

"Miss Lorielle, there is someone here to see you. She says she is your closest friend. Her name is Miky."

"Ah yes, she's here already." She got up "Please lead the way."

"Hey wait. And who gave you the permission to invite your friend into this house." Kex demanded out of nowhere.

Lorielle stopped in her tracks on hearing that,"Excuse me and what do you mean by that?" Posing herself defensively, she continued "The last time I checked you forced me into this house, it wasn't out of my own accord so don't make it look like I'm taking advantage."

He gritted,"I was just asking, don't need to be ranting like that."

"Oh I thought you like me behaving like that." She sassed.

"See don't test my limits or else..."

"Or else what? Throw me out?"

"No. But I'm gonna make my men feed you to the hyenas at the back. Then later bury your bones in the backyard and do you want know wat next.." She shuddered "I'm gonna grow apples on top of your grave yard and feed them to your family."

With that said he left Lorielle shaking and scared.
-------------------------------
Hey guys,
Do you think lorielle can push through with what she has planned. Especially with the threat given by Kex.
Well if it was you what would you do?
Leave your answer in the comment area.♡♡♡♡