MOLESTED¡!

Hey guys ,well this is the long chap I promised you guys hope you enjoy it. Well you have no other choice you have to enjoy it after the stress I went through to please you guys.
Mwuah... Enjoy
...............................
  "Wait that's your bro"

"How come?" Miky was confused "Research has it that Kex has no siblings, he's the only child of Maria Rosalez and Shawn Maclynn, but.."

"But what?" asked the impatient lorielle.

"They got divorced later on so how can you be Kex's older brother?"

"I can see someone did her homework but..." he leveled himself to Miky's height looking straight into her ocean blue eyes,"some things are better yet sealed."
She gulped.

'Gosh why does he have to be so close' Miky snapped herself back to reality.

Boom...boom
They heard a terrifying sound coming from the study causing to flinch.
"Is Kex really okay?" Lori looked anxiously at Seb.
"I'm sure he's fine it's just a tantrum he's throwing, nothing serious." He shrugged.

Boom...
Their heart jumped upon hearing the same sound again.
"I don't think he's fine. I'm gonna check on him after all this can't last forever."

"But girl..."Lorielle went towards the direction of the sound before Miky could finish her statement.

Just right when she left Sébastien also turn to take his leave.
"Hey..wait, where the hell are you going to?" Miky managed to catch up but was panting profusely cause she half walked-half runned.

"Gosh how fast do you walk?" She heaved.

"Speak"

"What happened in there?"

"Who's asking?" He raised one eyebrow.

Miky flipped her hair and scoffed, " Nice try with what you said there,huh,are you stalking me?"

He looked at her interested,"Don't flatter yourself baby girl" he slowly moved towards her,"As a matter of fact it looks like you are stalking me." She got lost in his eyes as he draw nearer to her.
"You've got the most beautiful eyes" she blurted out.

He smirked.

Just few inches away from their lips.
"Sir, we have to go now or you'll be late for your 2.oclock meeting."his assistant interrupted.

"See ya later butterfly. " He smiled

............

THE STUDY
LORIELLE'S POV

I was welcomed to a completely destroyed study when I opened the door.
Scanning the room I saw a masculine silhouette sitting at the corner, but I wasn't scared considering the fact that I knew who it was.

I moved cautiously towards him,"Are you ok?" I asked.
I was greeted by silence.
"What exactly happend?" I decide to try again.

"And how does it concern you?"
His deep voice resonated in the room.

Ouch.

"Well..I thought I might ask" my voice almost came out as a whisper.

"Get out"

"Why?"

"I said get out immediately."

"No matter how much I want to leave you I can't. What if you hurt yourself?" I retaliated.

"Then don't blame me for what happens?"

I moved closer to him which I regretted cause just then he yanked me by the hand and pinned me on the couch.
I could hear my own
heartbeat.
He ripped my top open and kissed me harshly on the neck.

I yelped.

But he was adamant.
I tried fighting back but it was futile.
He unhooked my bra and started mounding my tits.
"Kex please stop!"
But he caught my lips with his, leading me to bite him.

He jolted backwards as if something hit him.
"Leave now."
I had no second thought, I bolted straight to my room, locked the door, slided down to the floor and started sobbing profusely clutching my ripped top together.

I sobbed until I found it difficult to breath.
After my mom's death I was able to handle everything, all the mistreatment but never in my life did I feel useless.

Some hours later.
Knock knock..
I quivered at the sound.
"Lorielle honey, please open the door." I heard nanny Maggie say, but I couldn't move a muscle.
Knock..knock
She continued knocking.

"What's going on here?" I heard miky's voice some few minutes later.
"I've been knocking to give miss lorielle her meal since she didn't come down for supper."
She explained.

Knock..knock..knock
"Lori sweetie, please open the door." She too tried to persuade me.
Just then I heard the door opening.

"OMG! Lori what happened to you?" she ranned quickly to me upon one glance at me.
I just kept on staring into space. "Nanny Maggie please give me a blanket."
I looked at her lost and asked,"where were you?"  tears started flowing and then everything became dark.

..................
Mikayla's POV

"Lori, lori wake up" I  continuously tapped her face.
"Nanny! the blanket"
Just then Nanny Maggie came out with the blanket and we wrapped it around her body frame.
"Nanny help me get her to the car so that we can take her to the hospital." I said after wrapping her.

Reaching the living room  we bumped into Kex, it looked like he took a shower not long ago and was holding a glass of water.

"What's wrong?" He dropped the glass looking guilty.

'Where was he when this happened to Lori, or who was he the one..'

I narrowed my eyes,"My best friend just got molested by a ferocious beast."

"Lenny, get the car ready." He told the bodyguard outside.

"No. I have a car, I'll send her "
I interrupted.

"Stop being petty. She's my..guest so it's my duty"

"Would you stop bickering and send the poor
I just agreed to avoid wasting any further time.
"Let's go."
.................................
A/N so guys this is the chap I promised y'all. Hope u as usual u lik3, comment and share.
Well it took a lot of brainstorming and music listening to write this chap so treat it well. Love 😍 y'all:)