THAT'S YOUR BRO

Mikayla's POV
It's been two weeks now and I still can't seem to forget Sébastien. He has invaded my every thought, every being. What is wrong with me, I should be figuring out a way to help Lori and I'm here thinking of a guy who would probably be with another woman.

Gosh, get a grip of yourself Miky.
You are better off being alone, independent and oh my f**k what is he doing here??°°
Gosh how does he know Lori and what business does he have with them. I better found out.

I pack my car and headed towards their house but suddenly he disappeared into thin air when I got there.
Where the hell did he go to?
I tried searching,"Oh Miky you're here, finally we can plan on face two since  plan 1 backfired on us ."
She tapped me which startled me.
"Why do you look so tense, why it's anything the problem?" I heard her ask out of concern.

"Oh its nothing, I thought I saw someone I know."

"Really, who?"

"Do you know what, forget about it. Let's go." I brushed it off since it was trivial.

.....................
IN KEX'S STUDY.                
Entering the room Kex saw a black figure reclined on his seat with his feet on his table so disrespectful and lazily swirling a glass of wine with his long fingers.

"What are you doing here?" Kex voiced in a cold tone.

"Can't I come to visit my Lil bro once in a while. Especially after what happend."

"Correction, we are no longer siblings..."

"That's crap, you know that's not how it works"

"You should have thought of that before leaving for a lost cause. Why did you come back?" They both stared at each other hardly maintaining their posture.

Sébastien stood up and took calculated steps towards Kex.

"I can see you would never grow up, she wasn't  a lost cause and I don't regret anything I did in the past but you would never understand."
The tension grew more tense making the room eerily deafening.

"Why are you here?" Kex enquired.

"I can see that the family business has been doing well ever since it was handed over to you but ..." Sébastien paused "You seem to be facing a challenge that I had to handled."

"Get straight to the point."

"I'm momentarily taking charge of this business, that is until you grow up."

"Hahahaha" Kex laughed "Who do you think you are to come and start making orders in my terf."

"I got permission from the big dog himself, and you know what that means" with that said Seb left with a smirk plastered on his face leaving a fused Kex.

"Ahhhhhh" kex destroyed everything in sight out of anger
"Ahhhh  darn you Sébastien "

...............
DOWNSTAIRS
"What was that sound?" Miky asked.
"I don't know, let's go and check."
Upon reaching upstairs they bumped into Seb
"Oh ladies what seems to be the problem to make you rush in haste." Smiled Seb.

'It's him' Miky thought ' I wasn't daydreaming but what is he doing here.'

"Arhm, we heard a strange sound coming from this lane." Lori informed.

"Oh its nothing really, just my Lil bro making a fuss about a personal matter."

"Brother?"

"Yes, I believe you know him, Kex Maclynn. "

"WAIT THATS YOUR BRO!" Both Miky and Lori screamed at the same time.

...........
Sorry guys I couldn't update early.
Very Very 😔 .
But I hope you enjoy this chap.
To make it up to you I'm going to write a very long chap just for you guys :)