🔴 A u t h o r s N o t e 🔴

Assalamualaykum humans,

~~~

Well, I guess I got the idea of the title from the famous last words of Inspector Goole from 'An Inspector Calls' before he left the Birlings to their doom (🤣).

And I've always wanted to write in a diary format, so here I am.

~~~

The title of the book says it all: it's painful, yes I know but don't worry it ain't hell. So if you can't handle pain, please walk out quietly, cuz honey this book ain't for you.

This book contains extremely triggering scenes, like mentions of abuse, rape, etc.

If anyone comes crying to me because I'm telling you, it's got triggering scenes and begins to start complaining. Just get lost before I say something hurtful to your poor, pampered soul because I did warn you about what will or might be coming up in this story.

Hate me if you want to, I don't really care.

I swear I'm nice but as the saying goes: I could kill you wih kimdness but crushing your ego with sarcasm is more my style.

Yeah, bro, you should walk away. The doors right there.

 The doors right there

~~~

Anyways, I shall end this with literally what I write in practically every single story. I know it's boring but just shut up and read:

These characters are all fantasy. They do not target or represent anyone. If you feel they do in any way, it is just coincidental.

If this book does seem to go along the lines of another book you have read, i assure that this book was not meant to be a copy and was written through pure imagination.

Thank you for understanding.

~~~

BEWARE: UNDER MAJOR EDITING!!!

~~~

Started: 25/12/23
Ended: ---

~~~

Wa'laykumusalam.