3 - Ramshackle

~~~~~

After hours of looking through the library, all 3 of you were unsuccessful in finding information.

Crowley sighed as he crossed his arms. "Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only are your homelands not listed on any map from any point of history. Now, are you QUITE sure you came from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie or jape?"

Both you and Yuuken shouted in unison. "Yes!"

"Then the only explanation would be... that you two are from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?" Crowley explained.

"Another dimension?!" You exclaimed. Yuuken also looked just as shocked as you were. "Uh.. Yuuken, you ARE from Earth, right?"

"Yes. I am." Yuuken answered. Despite his stern face, his cheeks blossomed a baby pink as he heard his name being said by you. He never realised how pretty you were until now. Your (E/C) eyes shined like iridescent lights under the moonlight and your (H/L) (H/C) was as silky and smooth as silk itself.

"Hm?" You caught him staring at you. You turned to look at him as he quickly looked away.

Crowley cleared his throat. "Show me everything you have brought with you." You searched your pockets along with the matte black haired boy only to find nothing. Not only was your phone missing, but your pack of skittles too! Now that was something you would not let go easily. "Where is my stuff?!" You exclaimed in shock while glaring at Crowley, who put his hand on his chin.

"Well this is quite the predicament. I cannot have people with no magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel two young persons without a cent to their name or any ability to contact their guardian. Truly, my grace is boundless." This man was really getting to your nerves.

He hummed for a minute before gasping. "There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being!"

Yuuken's eyes widened in shock. "You... you mean, I'm going to live with a girl?!" He exclaimed, his blush growing even deeper.

"Is there a problem with that?" You argued. Yuuken quickly shook his head as he turned it away from your gaze. Hm, how cute.

"Fret not, in the meantime we will find ways to send both of you back home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say." You deadpanned the bird man. "Well then, I shall take you to your dorm. It is an older building, but it has plenty of... character, one might say."

After walking to the dorm, there stood a building which looked like it was barely preventing itself from collapsing. Spiderwebs were all over the trees and the large mansion had many cracks. Windows were boarded up, making it look quite haunted. The trees had no life to them either, no leaves or anything. "Uh, you want us to stay... here?" You grimaced at the sight.

Yuuken agreed with you. "This is too much character, if you ask me." Crowley, however, did not seem to care and only put his hands on his hips in pleasure. "Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now, there you go." He pushed the two of you inside the house.

You coughed as he opened the door which let out a storm of dust. What the hell?! The inside was just as bad, if not worse! The furniture was all broken and on the floor, the walls had major cracks in them and posters were peeling off. Not to mention it had no lighting. This was worse than your lonely apartment room. Way worse.

Crowley slightly dusted off the couches. "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try find some way to busy yourself. But don't let me catch you two wandering the campus! Ta!" And he just walked off, leaving the two of you alone.