4 - We Board the Hogwarts Express

[Still Percy]

When we arrived at the King's Cross Station with all our school stuff and found platform nine and platform ten, and the barrier between them. 

"Well, here goes nothing."

Leo rushed over to the wall and crashed into it, well, not crashed, but melted into the barrier.

"Wow, that's awesome. what are you guys waiting for?"

A few crash-teleports later, we all stood on the platform nine and three quarters, with a steaming engine beside us.

"✨ThE HoGWarTs EXprEsS✨. All aboard everybody!" said Leo, as if he was the driver.

We found an empty compartment and filled in.

Everybody soon realised that taking 8 ADHD demigods on a 10 hour train ride was a very bad idea.

Leo randomly burst into flames and I had to put it out every time. I get shocked once in a while, sitting next to Jason. While I'm trying to practice spells and charms, accidents happen constantly. Annabeth had the least problems. She just sat in the corner beside me, reading one of her school books. 

I felt sort of relived when an old lady approached us and said, "Anything off the trolley?"

The food on the trolley was like nothing I've seen before. There were Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands, Drooble's Best-Blowing Gum, and Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans. Sadly, nothing was blue except some of the beans, so I ended up buying two packs of those.

We had a lot of fun eating the every-flavour beans, but I fished [no pun intended] out all of the blue ones before anyone else got any. The most of them turned out to be toothpaste and blue cheese, but some was blue raspberry, blueberry and gum. One has a surprisingly good taste of sea salt.

It was getting dark when the compartment door slid over. "You'd better get changed, we're arriving in ten minutes," said a girl about my age with bushy brown hair, "I haven't seen you at Hogwarts before, are you the exchange students?" 

"Yes," answered Annabeth, who has been very quiet. I jumped.

"Well, have a good day," said the girl.

"She didn't even introduce herself," I said. 

"She's probably Hermione Granger," said Jason, eating a chocolate frog.

"How d'you know?"

Jason handed me up a purple card. On the card was a moving picture (I guess so) of the same exact girl that had reminded us to change.

Hermione Granger, one of the famous trio, helped her friend Harry Potter in the battle of Hogwarts to defeat the dark wizard Tom Marvolo Riddle (a.k.a. Voldemort), also... [I don't know what to write next, sorry]

"Oh, ok."

We changed into our ridiculously looking wizard robes just before an announcement said "We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes time. Please leave your luggage on the train. It will be taken to the school separately." We left our luggage.

Outside there was Hagrid, holding a giant lamp and yelling "First-years over here! Any more first-years? And exchange students! Over here!"

We headed towards Hagrid.

[A/N]

Should the seven and Nico get sorted?

Yes?