6 - The Exchange Students (Continued)

Harry quickly returned to his dormitory.

"Harry, what do you think about the new students?" Ron asked him as he entered the dormitory.      "They're weird, and can't stay still for one single moment. And they all have a powerful aura around them."

"I know I probably shouldn't do that, but I went to check out their room, and I kind of bounced off an invisible barrier. Mcgonnagall and all the exchange students are able to get in though." replied Harry.

"For all I know, I don't think there is a spell that repels a certain group of people. Let's ask Hermione tomorrow."

-<O>-

"Hermione, do you know any spells that prevents wizards or a selective group of people from entering a room?" Harry asked during breakfast.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Last night when I tried to enter the new students' room, I bounced off an invisible barrier."

"That's weird...Harry you shouldn't have tried to enter their room!"

"Yeah...anyways, we got double potions with Snape. And I don't want to be late."

[A/N SeVy iS aLIvE! yAY! But pretend Harry still hated him]

-<O>-

[Percy]

First day of magic school. I didn't blow anything up yet. So far so good. We got double potions first thing in the morning. In the dungeons.

It was a big surprise when we entered the classroom.

"SEVY!" I shouted. 

He smiled. "Hello, Percy."

Of course he will be teaching potions. Chiron said he taught some potions at camp before he went to teach somewhere else. He visited camp last year and everyone liked him. 

The students in the room stared at me and Sevy weirdly. We went to sit down at our desks.

[Harry]

We got to the potions classroom. The exchange students arrived a bit late, they don't want to get in trouble on their first day, do they? And the most unbelievable thing happened.

"SEVY!" a boy who looked quite like me shouted. If he did not get in trouble by being late, he would definitely get in trouble for this one. 

To everyone's surprise, he smiled. He actually smiled. I didn't know Snape could smile.

"Hello, Percy."

The exchange students sat down. 

"Today we will be starting on our project to brew Veritaserum throughout this month. " said Snape, "Turn you book to page 394 and start off."

"How will the new students manage it? I've heard they are from a different magical community, and has never heard of wizards and witches before. And this potion is really really advanced." said Hermione."

"Have you heard from earlier before? They know Snape! He had probably taught them before." replied Ron. He has gotten a lot smarter in the years. 

[Percy]

I took out my cauldron and asked Leo to help light the fire. A student behind us gasped in awe, and Leo winked. I went to the storage shelves to grab the ingredients the book listed. And I started my potion. 

I put water into my cauldron and let it simmer over the fire, and poured a Vial of Ptolemy in it. And then I added some moonstone powder into my potion. And I did all the complicated steps, Sevy occasionally checking on us. I looked at everybody else.

My potion was clear without colour just as the book described, Annabeth's was clear but a little reddish from the bean juice, Leo's was a bit dark from the burning pot.

Sev told us to put our stuff away and he dismissed the class.

[A/N]

I found the potions method thing on the internet.