Announcement January 2024

The Snatching Party is over and the new round begins!

But first, this book is nearing it's maximum allowance of 200 chapters including all the historical ones which are in draft form. With a New Year around the corner, we think it's a good time to make a new book - Adult Fiction BOOK CLUB 2 or even, Adult Fiction BOOK CLUB - SEASON 2.

We can copy and paste all the current live chapters into the new book, but if anyone would like to update their bio or even change the story they have chosen to be reviewed, then now would be the perfect opportunity.

If you want to change your bio chapter you can simply send us the new information in a PM. However, if you want to change your story then you will need to complete a new Submission form. Send us a PM and we will forward you the link to the form. You have most of January, until the new Snatching Party, to make any changes.

We totally understand that sometimes events happen which are outside our control. So, if you think you need time out from the Book Club or even need to retire, it would be much appreciated if this could be advised before the next Snatching Party begins.

It becomes difficult to manage when the Snatching Party is underway!

Additionally, if you are unable to complete your tasks before the end of the required month due to some reasons, we would really appreciate an earlier notification rather than having to chase people up.

Note that the Snatching Party will continue to alternate between 08:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC. Hopefully at least one of these times will suit most members of the Book Club.

>>> PLEASE NOTE THE REPORTING INFORMATION BELOW <<<

To be eligible for the February 2024 Snatching Party, you must have finished your commenting and reviewing and informed us with a comment

>>> In this chapter, next to each of the stories you have chosen <<<

before the party begins on 27 January 2024.

You still have until the end of each month to finish your assignment, but by being a bit late, you lose the right to early snatches.

>>> IMPORTANT GUIDELINES <<<

Please, make sure you read our guidelines. We ask for a minimum of three inline comments and one final comment in both chapters of both stories. Those comments shouldn't be vague. Always add the what and the why. Do you think something could be improved? Again, tell the author what and why. Writers appreciate being told what works and what does not.

Here's a recap of who has chosen which story. We hope you love the stories you've chosen.

You have until 22:00 UTC on 27 January to qualify for the next snatching party.

Please, remember to comment next to your two assignments below when you have completed your reviews.

The Craving - Marooned by RainerSalt
will be reviewed by FMM2310 and NIKBENJAMIN

Red Flag by ZonderZorg
will be reviewed by SMayer11 and Uschibear

The Shady Adventures of Fabian by Wuckster
will be reviewed by Reffster and ZonderZorg

Ten Years by FMM2310
will be reviewed by Wuckster and uschibear

Mind the Gap by EvelynHail
will be reviewed by sMayer11 and Wuckster

Section F: The Arse-Kickers by Reffster
will be reviewed by Evelynhail and RainerSalt

Love at Spain's Iron Cross by williamtgeary1

will be reviewed by Evelynhail and RainerSalt

Ninety Degrees Out by uschibear
will be reviewed by NIKBENJAMIN and ZonderZorg

Nikki's Test by NIKBENJAMIN

will be reviewed by williamtgeary1 and williamtgeary1

Crimson & Clover by sMayer11

will be reviewed by FMM2310 and Reffster