𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

Couple of days later...
12:35pm

Harvard's Dining room

Alexia, Caleb, Danny, Luka and his girlfriend Vanessa and other friends, were gathered around a table, enjoying their lunch.

Calypsis sat alone, engrossed in her Mac. Danny's gaze was fixed on her, oblivious to the group's conversation.

"Earth to Danielle" Vanessa chuckled, snapping her fingers in front of Danny's face.

"What, Vanessa?" Danny snapped back, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Chill girl" Vanessa laughed.

"But it's crazy who would do that" Nick asked, resuming the conversation back to Simon's murder.

"Bro died before the big reveal I wonder what it was." Dave chuckled.

"I asked him the other day, and apparently, one of the hottest couples has a cheater," Vanessa teased, causing Alexia to glance at Luka, then Vanessa gasped.

"What if someone killed Simon to get access to his computer, to hack into his account and post that tweet, just to distract us?" Vanessa pondered rhetorically.

" 'Simon' wrote secrets all the time nobody tried to kill him." Danny reminded them.

"Well this post was different, it was supposed to be a big reveal, he was building it up he's never done that before that secret must've been "deadly". Vanessa joked.

"Some of the theories people are posting on the internet are insane." Jason stated. "Theories? Like what?" Alexia questioned.

"Lexie what did I say?" Caleb questioned like she was five. "To not read the comments." Alexia chanted.

"Or have others read them for you, it's for your good I don't want you overthinking you're already anxious baby" He said.
"I know" She sighed.

"It was just that there were going to be four posts and there was four people in that library." Vanessa replied to Alexia's previous question.

"Calypsis was there, that's five." Luka reminded them. "That was his best friend... she doesn't count, she was probably helping him," Will said.

Danny chuckled nervously and questioned, "You think those 'four' posts were about us?"

Luka's voice filled with disbelief as he asked, "You're saying one of us killed Simon?" Alexia joined in, adding a nervous chuckle, "Either way, it's insane."

Vanessa laughed and questioned, "No, I'm just saying. But what secret is worth literally killing for?"

Getting irritated, Luka asked, "Can we just drop this?" Vanessa playfully responded, "Chill, Lookie."

"What would your big secret be, Lookie?" Vanessa taunted. "O.M.G Luka, did you not take one of your protein shakes?"

Luka scoffed, and she laughed along with Caleb, Jason, Nick add Will.

"I'm just playing, baby," she said, smiling and kissing him on the cheek.

As Cyrus walked in, his eyes met with Luka while Vanessa was all over him. Cyrus glared at him before looking away.