Chapter V

Kissing up and down her jaw line Drake straddled his woman and hummed the 'Humpty dumpty' nursery rhyme.

She smelt so good, she sounded so good, she felt so good, she looked so good, but most importantly, he smirked to himself... she taste so good.

It only took 3 weeks for her to lose her pregnancy fat because of the massive blood lost that occurred during the delivery and even though they weren't to have sex for 6-8 weeks after, that didn't stop them from doing other things...

She slept a lot but he couldn't complain, all this because of their precious baby and he was madly in love with her. Yes, Nicki had given birth to a baby girl and she was the most amazing and interesting little ball of cuteness he had ever met.

She was mad pale for one, completely contrary to Isaac who he at least had a tanned skin tone. She had rightfully owned the phrase "the whitest black baby" from her uncle Wayne, who had moved to L.A just a few weeks before she was born. It was also now a trending hashtag on Twitter, after Nicki had posted the phrase on Instagram with a picture of their baby girls empty little pink incubator from the hospital everyone on social media was talking about it.

Another crazy thing about their baby girl was the fact that she had a bunch of pure blonde curly hair. It wasn't crazy the fact that she had blonde hair because Sandi was blonde but it was still completely and utterly strange to them. She had these cute big dark brown eyes like her mom and plump pink lips.

She looked more like her dad then her mom, but you could still recognise that was Nicki's child, although Nicki was still mad she hadn't gotten a twin or a complete look alike yet. Drake's sperm was just too damn strong, always tryna duplicate his corny ass.

When she hadn't reacted to Drake's tactic of waking her up, he stopped humming and sat up straight deciding to just admire her for a little while, until the door barged open and little patter of feet could be heard making it's way towards Nicki's side of the bed. For a moment Drake couldn't see anything but just the attempt of little hands trying to pull on the bed sheets.

Her eyes still shut a small smile appeared to form while she felt the little body struggle to get up on the bed. Drake leaned over her to look down to see who it was and rolled his eyes when he saw Isaac look up at him with a devious smile. "Why ya mouth covered in chocolate?"

Isaac furrowed his brows and huffed giving up. He looked up at his dad and spoke "none of business ugly." Nicki's eyes shot open suddenly surprised by Isaac's comment. As Drake was about to reach out and grab his arm to pop his little ass Nicki sat up and held him back as Isaac ran out of their bedroom.

"This lil nigga getting too brave." He complained. This wasn't Isaac's first time, ever since Nicki had given birth Isaac felt like it was Drake's fault Nicki paid more attention to his little sister. Which was true. " And your ass needs to stop protecting that devil seed." Nicki hit his chest just enough for him to feel pain surge through.

"Stop calling my baby a devil. He's as much yours as he is mine." Looking down at Nicki he thought twice before saying another slick remark and decided to dismiss Isaac's behaviour altogether. "Let's find a babysitter for tonight... and tomorrow... how about the whole weekend so it can be just you and me." Drake tried to persuade her in between small succulent kisses on her cheek and neck resulting in uncontrollable laughter from Nicki.

"No zaddy shtap it." They were interrupted by a loud piercing shriek, one that only belonged to Kylie and looked up at each other with worry written all over their faces. Drake quickly removed himself off of Nicki and walked out of their room hurriedly with Nicki in tow.

After three flights of stairs they had finally found hysteric Kylie bouncing up and down with such enthusiasm and Daniel by her side jumping up and down. There in front of both Nicki and Drake was a woman they thought they would never see in their house, one who had brought trouble wherever she went with the press following shortly behind. Why was she here? Was a question both Nicki and Drake asked themselves as they looked at Maliah kissing her babies cheeks.
-