7|Will You be Our bhabhi?|

Let's elope and spend the rest of our lives together.
___________________________________________
⚪Don't forget to vote and comment

⚪ Instagram I'D:-Authorappy
___________________________________________
Arora Mansion:

⚪ Instagram I'D:-Authorappy___________________________________________Arora Mansion:

It's 5 o'clock in the evening and i don't know where we are going...all I know is that I have to get ready and we have to leave at 6 o'clock.I don't know where to go.Now let's leave all this aside.I better get ready otherwise my two sisters will come to lecture me.

"tunhari harkate hi hai sunne waali"

"ohh..shurt up"

Time Skip...

"Are you ready di" Naira asked me.

"yeahh..almost" I said while applying linear.

"Let's go" Aradhana said.

"Done,come on" I said, placing the linear on the table.

As we were going out of the house, mumma's voice came from behind, "dhyaan rakhna"

"Jii mumma" we three said together.

All three of us sit in the car, Naira and Aradhana were sitting in the front and I was sitting in the back as usual.

"Now tell me where are we going?" I asked but they ignored my question.

Aradhana drove the car and in some 1-2 hours we reached a penthouse and after seeing it I can tell that this is not ours.
then what are we doing here..I looked towards Naira and Aradhana and they passed me a big smile

"Hum yaha kya ker rhe hai" I asked in confusion

"Dii..aap sawal bohot puchte ho" Naira said

"Andar chalo aapko sab ptaa chl jaayega"
Aradhana said and I nodded because I don't have any other option.

We got out of the car and went to the door and Aradhana opened the door.
We went inside and it was dark and some time later the lights came on and four handsome boys were standing in front of me, one of whom is my husband i mean my future husband and three are my brothers-in-laws (future brother in laws)

"what are you all doing here"After saying this, my eyes fell on the room which was decorated so beautifully.