18|GIFT|

You're the greatest gift I've ever gotten
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🐻‍❄️ Follow me on Instagram {authorappy}

🐻‍❄️ Silent readers please vote

🐻‍❄️ Vote || Comment || Follow

🐻‍❄️ Comment your review/feedback
___________________________________________
Chahat pov

🐻‍❄️ Comment your review/feedback ___________________________________________Chahat pov

It's 9 in the morning and I'm here getting ready for college.Because of Veer, I have not been able to go to college for many days.If today he calls me to meet him, I will refuse him that I can't come But he speaks in such a way that I can't even refuse him.If anyone else listens to Veer's words, he will not believe that  He is Veer Randhawa who is known for his cold behavior. In these few days, I came to know a lot about Veer.His work and his family are very important to him.Now you will say that we also knew this, what is new in this? but listen further.Apart from this, Veer is not as decent as he appears.These days he is becoming shameless.Whenever we meet I get to see a new side of Veer, sometimes he flirts with me and sometimes he teases me.Sometimes he become very romantic, sometimes he become stubborn like children But I am liking all these sides of him very much.In starting I like him but now I feel like I am falling in love with him.

I was thinking of Veer when the door of my room opens and my sister comes in and stands near me and says“agar jiju ke baare mein soch liya ho toh niche chle, breakfast krne”

“Tu aajkal jayada nhi bolne lag gyi hai?”{T: Have you started not speaking much these days?}
I say to her and then look at myself in the last time mirror.

“Aisa kuch nhi hai di,ab aap baate mat kriye jaldi niche Chliye”{T:It's nothing like that, don't talk now, let's go down quickly} She said holding my hands in her

“okkay..fine, let's go” I picked up my purse and some assignments from the bed and went downstairs with Naira.

Papa is sitting at the dining table reading his newspaper and Mumma is staring at him. I know why she staring on him.mumma don't like when people do thier work on dining table.And I also agree with this,  this is our family time and if you take up work in this too, then it is wrong.Mumma is just staring, if Veer does this then I will break his head.

We both go near the dining table and I take the newspapper from Papa's hands and keep it aside
“good morning my princess 1” papa said to me with smile
“Good morning papa” I also said with a same smile and hugged him and sit on my seat but naira still standing

i looked at her and she cleared her throat to get attention to everyone and then papa looked at her and said “good morning my Princess 3” and after hearing this she gived ear to ear smile and said “good morning papa”  she also hugged him and sit left side me because on my right side aradhana is sitting.

she is looking happy today and i know the reason.

~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~~✿⁠~  
Everyone starts eating and then father looks at Aradhana and says “vikram aa rha hai” {vikram is coming}