𝟴|Let's Go|

Making memories, one family trip at a time♡⁠
___________________________________________
🤍 Don't forget to vote and comment

🤍 Instagram I'D:-Authorappy
___________________________________________

🤍 Instagram I'D:-Authorappy___________________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's 3 o'clock and we are waiting for girls here.We came here half an hour early because we don't like being late and the most shocking thing today is that Aditya is on time.

After some time, a car stops in front of us and its gate opens, one by one the girls get out, first Bhabhi then Naira and then Nakchadee i mean Aradhana.

"Nakchadee looks beautiful even without makeup"i muttered to myself.

What nonsense are you thinking Reyansh, she is picky, you don't like her and even if you like her, she doesn't like you.

"means you like her"my subconscious mind mocked me.

"Reyyy"Veer Bhai says when he sees me lost in my own thoughts, but then hearing his words, I comes back from my thoughts and looks at him and said "Yess..bhaii

"Are you okay" Bhai asked

"yess..i am fine" I said

After this, brother asked something else until Aditya came and took us all inside the airport.Today Chote saved me from brother's questions.

Time-skip:

We enter in business class in plain and this is our first time because before this we travel only in our private plan.But today because of this donkey we have to go like this(yess..you are thinking right i am talking about aditya)I sit at my place and open my laptop and start working on it.

"Excuse me mr."A voice comes to my ears and I don't even need to look who it is because I know.My eyes remain on the laptop and I say, what do you want, you Nakchadee?

"I haven't had such bad days that I would need something from you, you remove this stuff of yours, I want to sit"she said in irritation

I close my laptop and remove all the stuff from the seat because if I don't remove it then I don't know what she will do.After removing the stuff she sits and looks at me and I don't know why I feel happy seeing her looking at me like this.

"Reyansh you will go crazy like this.. tell her to not see you" I said in my mind.

"If you keep looking at me like this, you will fall in love with me Nakchadee" I said and her cheeks turned red and I smiled looking at her face.

"There is nothing like that Mr.Reyansh you have a misconception" She said

"say it one more time"

"What??"

"My name"

"Mr.reyansh"

"Before today I have never liked my name as much as I do today,My name sounds so good from her mouth" I said in my mind.