12|He smiles|

loved you once love you still, Always have, Always will

Happy Mahashivratri guys ❤️
___________________________________________
🤍 Don't forget to vote and comment

🤍 Instagram I'D:- authorappy
___________________________________________
Randhawa Villa:

Everyone is busy in thier works and preparations of Aditya's birthday.
{Ohh..I forgot to tell you that everyone had returned from London last night.From the airport itself, Aradhana, Naira and Chahat go to Arora Mansion and all four brothers come to Randhawa Villa.} Akshara and Swara are cooking Aditya's favorite food.Grandma, Nikita and Pratiksha are decorating the temple.Manish, Vivek and grandfather are sitting and talking in the living room.
Veer, Kartik and Reyansh come down from their rooms towards the living room and wish everyone good morning.
Everyone else also wishes them good morning and grandmother says that
"Naira, Aradhana and Chahat will be coming now, so they should not have any problem and whatever help Aradhana needs, Reyansh, you will help her, okay?" All three nodded their heads yes.
Manish looks towards the gate and says "all three girls have arrived"
Everyone else also looks towards the gate. Aradhana, Naira, Chahat, all three come inside and touch the feet of Dadaji, Manish, Vivek.they also blesses them.
Swara and Akshara come from the kitchen. The three sisters go to touch them feet but they hugs them and Akshara said "betiyo ki jagah pairo mein nhi dil mein hoti hai" and they all smile.After some time, grandmother also comes and meets the three sisters.Along with them, Nikita and Pratiksha also meet the three and it does not seem as if they are meeting for the first time.

"The one whose birthday it is still sleeping" dadaji said

"Harman ji, you will not say anything to him today" dadiji said

"Okay, we won't say anything to your favourite" He said and continued
"Okay..me,Manish and Vivek, have some work, we will come in some time"

"Papa jii lunch toh krke jaaye" Akshara and Swara said

"Naa..beta humare abhi kuch khane ka man nhi subah naaste mein bohot kha liya,tum dono ko kuch khana hai" He says this to his daughters-in-law and looks at his sons and says the last sentence.

"jii nhi papa jii" Vivek and Manish say and all three leave.

"Veer, go and wake up that donkey otherwise he will keep sleeping even today on his birthday" Akshara said and all chuckled

Veer is about to leave when grandmother asks him to take Chahat also.Will also look at the house on this pretext But in the end everyone goes, meaning Randhawa siblings and Arora sisters.
Everyone goes towards Aditya's room and then Karthik speaks"Are we going to fight a war? joh sab aa gye?"

"aadii ko neend uthana koi jang se Kam hai kya bhai"{T: Is waking up Aditya any less than a war, brother?} Nikita said and all chuckled

{Because Aditya is a very heavy sleeper, if he sleeps then his father cannot wake him up, yet he has brothers and sisters.}

"itni gehri neend mein sota hai kyaa?"{T: Does he sleep so deeply?} naira asked

"gheri neend? Agar es century mein kumbhkaran hota na toh yeh uska baap hota"{deep sleep? If Kumbhkaran had in this century, aditya would be his father} Pratiksha said and they all outbursts in laugh.

Everyone reaches outside the Aditya's room and is about to go inside when Veer stands in front.

"Kya hua bhai?" Reyansh asked

"Andar jaake koi bhi uska majak nhi udayega aur sab ussey acche se baat karengey" veer said

"come on bhai ab aap bhabi aur unki behno ko aise mat bolo" nikita said