6. His Smile

1700+ words🤧

Hey beautiful people...here I am with the next chapter.I want all of your support and votes on my story. I will try my best to make it more interesting.

Okay so author's note...
English is not my first language so there must be grammatical mistakes so please try to ignore them . This story is completely my imagination. if by any chance any scene or any characters are similar to real life or any other story then it must be a coincidence because my story and characters of my story are from my beautiful imagination. It's not at all related to real life.Its completely fictional.

If by any chance you are not interested in my stories then please leave it . I don't want any bad comments on my stories.

Please hit the star ⭐ button to vote my story and leave beautiful comments.

And yeah my beautiful readers who are liking my story,I would like to thank them.

So yeah, now you all can enjoy this chapter 😊😊

Happy Reading,

-------------------------------------------

Sneha ate her breakfast while thinking about Rudransh. She was having hopes for their relationship. After finishing her breakfast. She went to the kitchen to keep the plates.
-------------------------------------------

In the kitchen

Sneha came to the kitchen and saw Reeta doing preparations for lunch . As Reeta saw Sneha she stopped her work and asked her politely" Ma'am do you need something?"

Sneha smiled and said "No didi and please don't call me Ma'am, My name is Sneha you can call me by my name" .

Reeta smiled and said politely "No dear, sir has told me to call you Ma'am, otherwise he'll get angry"

Sneha thought he himself calls her didi then why he wants her to call him sir and me ma'am but then she ignored that thoughts and didn't try to force her . She just smilled and said "okay didi, I'll not force you. You can call me whatever you want, hm.."

Reeta nods her head and again starts working.

Sneha wanted to know about Rudransh because she didn't knew anything about him. Except his profession. So Sneha thought to ask something about him to Reeta.

Sneha asked "didi from when you are working here"

"from almost 7years" Reeta said with a gentle smile on her face.

Sneha hesitantly asked "didi can I ask you something?"

Reeta said with a smile on her face "yes dear you can ask me whatever you want"

Sneha asked hesitantly by playing with her fingers "Is he ...I mean Is he always rude like this"

Reeta smiled " no dear, sir was not always like this, he was very happy and jolly person. But one day something happened and it changed everything." She paused and again said "sir was never rude, arrogant or proudy but that day ruined everything" she said with a sad expression and continued her work.

Sneha was listening to her carefully. She thought to herself what happened that day and which day but she decided to not ask her. She wanted to know it by him itself not by anyone else.

Then again Reeta looked at her and said "but I can't tell you the whole thing... " Sneha interrupted her and said "no, no didi it's okay thanks for telling me this much and please don't tell anyone that I asked you about him"

Reeta nodded her head and said"don't worry dear I'll not tell anyone about it" and she again continued her work.

After talking with Reeta Sneha went back to her room. She was not having anything to do so decided to read novel.