the nest.

No ones pov .

      "Alright. Are you ready to depart hiccup? I'm pretty sure the village thinks you're missing by now". Toothless worried.

"Oh they won't miss me". Hiccup admitted.

... "Yah that's fair I suppose. But you still need your human stuffs". Toothless replied to him.

      "Yah that's fair. Let's get back to the cove. Before they eventually send a search party". Hiccup finally answered.

"Alright cutie. Would like hang off my back or my neck this time?

Uh.. Can we try uh.. Your neck this time? Hiccup stuttered out. Blushing furiously.

"Of course cutie". Toothless replied.

       Hiccup stepped close to Toothless wrapping his arms around his neck. Blushing furiously.

"Are you ready hiccup? Your face is rather red". Toothless commented.

"Y-yes". hiccup stammered.

      "Alright. Here we go! Toothless announced. With a great flap of his wings we were off into the sky.

Hiccup hugged Toothless tightly. Fearful of falling to the cold waters below.

"Awee. Don't tell me you're afraid of heights Hiccup". Toothless teased.

"I'm not afraid of heights. Just falling! Hiccup answered.

"Your so funny". Toothless laughed in response

Hiccups pov

It was a few hours before the sky grew dark, an eerie fog surrounded the pair.

"Toothless what's happening? Why Is the sky growing dark like this?  Hiccup asked concerned.

Just then a nightmare dreki came into view out of the fog bank.

      Hiccup huddled himself closer to Toothless chest. Trying his best to avoid the other dreki's gaze.

Hiccup looked into Toothless eyes. His draconic pupils turned to slits.

       "Oh.. I have a bad feeling about this". Hiccup admitted. In a matter of minutes the fog cleared and a volcanic island came into view. Toothless mindlessly darted into a cave entrance.

       It was all dark. Before we entered a truly massive hot room. Dimly lit by lava. Toothless was still mindlessly under the control of the queen. He darted onto a rock shelf that didn't have any other dragons.

      I let go falling to the ground roughly. Before noticing that all the dragons started to cower as a short and rather plump gronkel like dreki carrying what looked like a sardine flew over the massive pool of steam and lava. Before dropping its would be offering into the hole.

       Not even a few seconds went by and a truly massive dragon head shot out of the pit. Swallowing the dreki whole.

I looked at it in fear. And it started sniffing the air. Urs nostrils flairing

       I ran to Toothless. "TOOTHLESS!" I shouted. I cupping his cheek. "Please! We need to get out of here!" I watched his pupils dilate. A smile on his face before it turned to panic as he realized where we were.

       "HICCUP!" He said as he grabbed my shoulders. An intense fear now in his eyes. He picked me up getting ready to carry me. The queens 6 eyes focused on us.

       The whole cave of dragons erupted. Toothless flew faster then ever towards the cave entrance dodging dragons as he went.

      We saw the light of day from the entrance. And soon enough were out. Toothless flying fast and hard. Trying to put as much distance between us and the island.