ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴇʟʟ

ᴀᴅᴀʟʏɴ

"Justin, what the hell am I going to wear?" I yell into the phone as I search through my closet.

"Well, it's still warm, so why don't you wear a tank top, cardigan and jeans?" He asks as he brings the phone closer to his face so he can squint into what little of my closet he can see. I find something similar and show him.

 I find something similar and show him

"Damn, look at my hot best friend." Justin screams into the phone as he looks me over.

"Calm down, I can hear you. There's no need to scream so loud." I wince, lowering the volume on my phone.

"Y'know I don't even know why you ask me for outfit choices, you're not too bad at choosing outfits." 

"I like making sure you approve." I shrug.

"I'll always approve, and whenever you and your sister are done, I'm waiting outside for you, but I won't wait for long, so you better hurry."

"Yeah, we're coming." I shrug him off as I grab my stuff for school and shove them inside, including my small cosmetics bag, phone charger, and airpods.

"Anastasia, hurry. Justin is waiting outside!" I shout from my room in hopes she hears me.

"Yup I'm here." She groans and stands in my doorway. She has on a blue sweater vest and a white skirt.

 She has on a blue sweater vest and a white skirt

"I like your outfit." I spray some perfume before shoving it into my bag and zipping it up.

"Thanks. You ready to go?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sling my arm around her waist as she has her arm around my shoulder and together we walk out and into Justin's car.

☼          ☼          ☼

"Justin, give me your schedule. I want to see if we have any classes together." I lean over the compartment box to look at him as we're stopped at a red light.

"In my bag, the small front pocket, it's folded." He continues to watch the light as I rummage through his bag before finally finding the folded piece of paper. I pull mine out as well and quickly skim out disappointingly.