Powers And People

After the red-headed woman caught Victoria's attention she nudged Lyra and spoke "look at her.." Lyrics jaw dropped "that's..that's the dean" "well cmon let's go to her" they both went over to her just as Victoria suggested. Lyra was the first to speak "Excuse me" the woman turned around, "what? What do you want?" She spoke "who are you?" Victoria piped up, if the woman wasn't puzzled she sure is now, "I'm Lady Lesso dean for the school of evil, and you are? No no let me guess you-" she pointed to Lyra first "are Lyra of Pearlwood and you-" she pointed to Victoria second "are Victoria of Pearlwood" Lyra shot her a surprised look while Victoria shot her a cold look. "Did I get it?" Lady Lesso gave them both a sarcastic smile. Lyra was still frozen so Victoria spoke for them "yes we are Lady Lesso now if you'd be so kind to send my friend to the right school id be grateful" Lyra shot Victoria an angry look and Victoria did the same to Lyra they glared at each other angrily til Lady Lesso spoke "I can not do such a thing, anyone who's landed in the school for evil stays in the school for evil." Lyra sighed in relief and Victoria huffed. After that little mishap they eventually both found their dorms they were together (and they were just "roommates" 🤧) with three other girls named Anadil, Hester, and Dot. Anadil is a bit kind and so was Dot, while Hester was just rotten but surely she'll soften up to the two new girls. Right?

A/N: so I posted this chapter now instead of tomorrow because I wanna write 3 and 4 tomorrow so yeah also how many chapters should I do? I need a little help lmao 😶🧍‍♀️