Try Me

A/N: sooooo this is the continuation of Doom Room {pt. 2} also the pic is my FYP stalking me 😻

TW: knife play, shit ton of kinks 🤷‍♀️ and cussing (no smut yet y'all have to wait til tomorrow 😁)

Lesso's POV

Those girl I swear to god..anyways I was teaching both my 1st and 2nd class together which meant Lyra and Victoria being in the same class together. They sat there giggling and god was it annoying.

Lyra's POV

Me and Victoria were giggling like crazy because we had come up with a plan to mess around with Lesso you know actually get on her nerves, Because why not Victoria was doing a little object moving and me a little levitating and Lesso was so angry about it and me and Victoria decided to do a little more.

Victoria's POV

I had got this amazing idea why not make Lesso wet (not in that way be quiet 💀) so I made a bucket of water appear above her head and come down on her and next thing I know water was everywhere and she was wet (stfu) me and Lyra bursted out laughing.

Lesso's POV

I have never in my (rando number) of years wanted to chain someone up and torture them I had water running down my face and I was soaking (stop) I had dismissed the class and had two guards take Victoria and Lyra to the doom room.

Both girls POV (L & V)

We were both dragged to the doom room once again I suppose we went a little to far, oh well we got chained up to the wall and I swear the chains were so tight our hands could be cut off. After awhile Lesso had walked in without her coat just her shirt and a small blazer over it damnmnn did she look fine.

(Back to normal povs) Lyra's POV

I looked over at Vicky's face she was as red as a tomato I guess we both got a thing for this woman. She held a small dagger to my stomach and another to Vicky's throat both of us whimpered and that's when I knew we were fucked |literally and figuratively|.

A/N: who's excited for smut? I am 😻 if you e made it this far I'm so thankful for you reading thanks xx