The First Class

|thoughts|

Victoria's pov

Tw: a little mention of $H (if you aren't comfortable skip to the next chapter please<3)

After finally dealing with our roommates we made it to our classes, at least I did I don't know about Lyra but I'll find out later. I walked in and surprisingly my first class was with Lady Lesso, I took a seat somewhat in the back but also near the front, as the students filed in I kept my eyes on Lady Lesso to see if she'd try anything and thankfully she didn't. Now I have a little history with self harm I don't talk about it at all not even Lyra knows, so once everyone had taken a seat it felt like their eyes were on me staring daggers into my soul, luckily I had a small blade on me to ease the feeling I rolled my sleeve up just a little and started cutting. I felt like someone else was watching me but I don't know who I didn't think about it and once I was comfortable with how much I did I put the blade away and rolled down my sleeves.

Lyra's pov

After everything that's happened so far I'm sure Victoria is under a lot of stress especially with the class she's in right now (I had a little peak at her schedule) I know she what she does when she's under so much stress or if she's just in a certain mood and that's cut her wrists but she doesn't know I know and I know I should say something to her about it but I don't want her to flip, I only want what's best for my bestfriend. I got snapped out of my thought by the teacher yelling at me professor Manley I think was his name, anyways "and what about you hm?" I looked at him confused "what helps one become evil?" I was thinking and it hit me |we're in uglifaction just say something believable| "something that helps one become evil is becoming ugly.." he nodded in approval though I kept on "though I don't know why we need to be ugly to be evil take Lady Lesso for example she's not ugly in the slightest" everyone gasped.

Narrator's pov

As both girls were sitting in separate classes something was going on with lady Lesso.

A/N: this was written from like 1 am to 9 am and wattpad logged me out so it was like 😃😒 but anyways chapter 4 will be in Lady Lesso's pov and then back to 3rd person/narrator's pov and it'll be a bit late cuz I'm tired so here's this