17

Word count: 2422....

Taekook were currently driving to their mansion with soft smiles lingering on their faces, tae's smile widened when he felt Jungkook taking his hand and interwining their fingers together.

" My love, should we inform everyone about us being together now." Jungkook asked glancing at tae who hummed while thinking.

"I think we should tell them, only if you are ok with it." Tae spoke now looking at jungkook who hummed.

"I don't mind, if you are ok with it. Then we would tell them that we are now boyfriends, ok my love." Jungkook spoke softly staring at tae who smiled fondly nodding his head.

Jungkook parked the car in the parking area, and the two stepped down. They walked to the main wooden gate of the mansion which was already open for them to get in. Just as the two walked inside the party poppers popped on either side.

"Congratulations Mr Googie." The whole family shouted together, hoseok and yoongi were holding a banner from either side that said,

' Congratulations To Mr best author.' Jungkook smiled widely looking at everyone, he glanced at tae who was smiling widely as well.

"Congratulations bunny." Ara was the first one to hug Jungkook who smiled widely hugging his mother back, backing away from her Jungkook was engulfed by ji-hun.

"Congratulations son, I am proud of you." Ji-hun spoke patting kook's back who can't help but feel the warmness spreading in his heart hearing the male saying he was proud of him.

"Congratulations." One after another everyone hugged Jungkook and congratulated him, they all were extremely happy seeing the second youngest male among them growing by his own hard work and passion.

"Bring the sweets." Ara spoke to a worker who nodded her head and went to get some sweets for everyone, they all got settled on the  couch. Taekook sat next to each other that indeed made everyone think of something.

"Wow!! The trophy is really beautiful." Namjoon spoke as the trophy had a design of book on it.

"Yeah it's really beautiful." Yoongi nodded agreeing with namjoon.

"Oh by the way what's with the closest person to my heart, bear and all." Jimin asked looking at the two while wiggling his eyebrows, taekook glanced at each other and held each other's hand that already made everyone know what was the two about to say.

"Well we both love each other and now we boyfriends." Jungkook spoke staring at everyone who can't help but smile widely hearing this.

"Finally, I thought it will take you both a whole year to confess those obvious feelings of yours." Lisa spoke with a sigh of relief that made everyone chuckle.

"Well we all thought that only, the phase they were in, it seem they will take eternity to confess." Jimin spoke with a done face, taekook smiled sheepishly at their words. Jungkook glanced at ji-hun who was smiling proudly at the male. Well ji-hun was the one who motivated Jungkook to go for the confession without any hesitation.

2 days ago...

Ji-hun was working on some files while sitting in his house office's couch, he looked up when he heard the door of the room opening softly.

"Hey uncle." Jungkook spoke peeking inside, ji-hun chuckled.

"Hii, come inside." He spoke, Jungkook smiled sheepishly and opened the door wide to get inside.

"Umm do you know where mom is?" Jungkook asked, ji-hun nodded his head.

"She had went with Lisa to the nearby park, Lisa was feeling a bit suffocated in house so she took her out why? Do you have some work?" Ji-hun asked, Jungkook hooked his hands behind his back with a soft sigh.